News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Banjo Hick

actually i would like to apply now

att:116
str:110
def:102
hp:110
range:91
pray:87
mage:135

combat:137

hubby

dang, deathzone is falling apart.  ???
for the ex-members of deathzone, who have resigned i would appreciate to get a respond
from you guys. I am posting something on "General" and look for the topic deathzone.
so, the deathzone page won't get lock. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Banjo Hick

what does this game mean to you anymore? ur ip banned, but of course i know uve been on since then...

hubby

uhm.. banjo you need to stop instigating and i will not argue with you here, i don't want to get this page lock.

Banjo Hick

i think that i should just not talk to you, you shouldnt have anything to do with this game until blitz is released anyway so before bill or trini find out about you i would probably stop posting on the forums for this game because im pretty sure they dont like when iped people post on here for something that has nothing to do with them

hubby

uhm, banjo i do believe that you need to do something bad to get ip from forums too, and please just stop i told you i won't argue you with you here. make a post on off topic and we will talk there  ;D

m a d time

I agree with hubby ,banjo just stop it ur not even reqing for clan so DONT reply to this.. and leave it as it is..  ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Banjo Hick

well i dont know what "reqing" is but i am applying if u look 4 or 5 posts up, and this isnt your place to post either m a d time

Chaoslancex

i'm srry but banjo you've been decline, and stop spaming people -.-

Banjo Hick

k, i understand, we cool?

Gunnerman149

Alright, I'm knockin. Please let me into the clan.

-Gunnerman149
lololololol

Chaoslancex

since your and old member i will have to say your

accepted   :D

Giah4

I haz backup = username :-\

122 str
121 mage
10 defence
86 attack

Bri

Scratch this post... THIS POST NEVER HAPPENED.

~Bri

serguy3

Quote from: Bri on June 12, 2009, 12:31:49 PM
In-game user: Bri
Strength: 120
Attack: 109
Defence: 108
Combat: 141

And yes, I know my other account "M A D Time" is owner of angels vengeance, but I would like this account to be in deathzone. :D

~Bri

Account Sharing WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. =P

~Serguys_Pure...............-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!