News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Barrage Pked

Quote from: serguy3 on June 01, 2009, 04:36:30 PM
Alright Paul, stfu. Before I kill everyone in your rank. And, yes. I'm Volcanic_me's friend.

~Serguys Pure.

Good luck. :D
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

hubby

damn, jack... your just like your brother now =P, but don't worry.. i still have a little respect for you.

serguy3

I don't care if you like me or not; back onto the real discussion behind this: Why'd you hack YAHOO.COM?

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

hubby

hacking YAHOO? haha, get your facts straight kid. =P

serguy3

Sorry, hacking a YAHOO account. -mine-. Don't reffer to me as a kid, either. I'd preffer reffering to me as "Serguy".

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

hubby

haha, cool.

"Serguys_Pureâ,,¢ Yeah, that's right. I'm a trademark of the pking company: Allgofree"

wtf?^^ you suck at pking.

Delicious

Quote from: serguy3 on June 01, 2009, 06:17:32 PM
Hubby, I personally thought you were nice at first, then you really, really, got annoying. So, you know what? You deserved it. You deserved your ip ban, guess what? I've been told on for breaking the rules. Sure, I can go hack someones computer and send trojans or whatever but I don't because I knew I broke a rule. So get a life hubby, you need one badly. And as you can see, not many people miss you.

~Serguys_Pure.

I miss hubby so u can gtfo.

serguy3

You're one to talk since you can't pk anymore. =D

Fight my Brute YO!

serguy3

Delicious... You don't frighten me at all, so you can just try and make me gtfo, Ok?

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

hubby

haha, ohhh "Serguy" thinks his soo bad now =P, since he got poon on his side. Jack, wait for me okay.

Delicious

Take off the signature I so kindly made you, your not worthy..

serguy3

Gladly, delicious. ;D And hubby, you don't scare me at all.

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

Mod Katie

Enough spamming, I really don't want to have to lock this topic.

m a d time

no but im bak with deathzone and im sick of ur attitude and i know i can take u and ur stats dnt mean shit against a good pker and hubby is\was a class A pker unlike u so Stfu and stop spamming the clan recruitment page if ur just arguing.. ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Chaoslancex

yea sirously stop -.- what is done is done, let's leave it in the past. this is only for applying for clan -.- :P