News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Banjo Hick

i no.... ive been logging out lately and ill just have to remember to do that every time, and jack should be able to know the difference between my signature and his, for the 4th time im srry....

Volcanic Me

DEATH TO DEATH ZONE.

Okay, you guys kicked Serguy out of DZ for helping bring down a hacker? That's wrong guys, from this day on I'm calling a straight up attack on any DZ members found in the Wilderness, and no, I won't be alone, I'll have back-up, so any DZ member better watch his/her back.

serguy3

=D, If mark want's to kick me out, lol ok. I'll just fight this clan then ;D

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

m a d time

In-game name: M A D Time
Combat lv: 81ish
Str lv:112
Magic lv:102
Little something about your self: im a good pker me and Oscar go way back. well accept me or don't either way im against Volcanic me~~~

EDIT: NEVERmind im Currently Clan Occupied >sorry<  ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: Volcanic Me on June 01, 2009, 01:22:30 AM
DEATH TO DEATH ZONE.

Okay, you guys kicked Serguy out of DZ for helping bring down a hacker? That's wrong guys, from this day on I'm calling a straight up attack on any DZ members found in the Wilderness, and no, I won't be alone, I'll have back-up, so any DZ member better watch his/her back.

Nobody is scared of you idiot. Quit threatening people because the only "backup" you have is I Poon I.
EDIT: And why do you care if he was kicked out? Are you in this clan? Nope.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Delicious

Im pretty sure we can take you and your "friends" travis...

Barrage Pked

Quote from: Delicious on June 01, 2009, 10:46:20 AM
Im pretty sure we can take you and your "friends" travis...

He has friends? :O
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

Delicious

:P I guess they are considered affiliates since no one likes him...

Volcanic Me

Serguy is my friend, so of course I care if he was kicked out. And if you guys think my only backup is Poon you're sadly mistaken, think of how many allies Poon has, then my own allies, then their allies... I feel sorry for you guys already. Just you wait.

Barrage Pked

Good luck if you even have any "allies" because I know you have no friends. :(

serguy3

Alright Paul, stfu. Before I kill everyone in your rank. And, yes. I'm Volcanic_me's friend.

~Serguys Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

wtf happend i was gone for one dam day... why is serguy kicked out.. i never siad he was -.- this is just bs.. -.- >:(

serguy3

Alright Chaos. So sorry. Mark demoted me. He won't allow me back in even if you do accept me back in.

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

hubby

oscar, we need to talk.. i'll be waiting on aim. btw, jack travis is only your "Friend" because you gave him all that stuff.

serguy3

Hubby, I personally thought you were nice at first, then you really, really, got annoying. So, you know what? You deserved it. You deserved your ip ban, guess what? I've been told on for breaking the rules. Sure, I can go hack someones computer and send trojans or whatever but I don't because I knew I broke a rule. So get a life hubby, you need one badly. And as you can see, not many people miss you.

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!