News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Chaoslancex

well lets see i belive volcanic, i don't know what happen but i will take his side and one more thing you can't own me................................... >:(

YOUR STILL

DECLINE@@@@!@@!@!@!@

Volcanic Me

Ashley... you weren't kicked out then, you and Neo just swapped spots because he beat you. All he did was advance a rank, and all you did was drop a rank. You weren't kicked out then. You're really good. You're out now though.

Banjo Hick

ashly the same thing happened to me between these two clans, but it doesnt matter because its just a game, its just a clan, and there are 100different clans you can join so dont make a big deal out of it and yeah you were probably dropped a rank like volcanic said, i heard about a tournament for position earning, but yeah there are 100 other clans out there

Pride

Hey Lance, I would like to join your clan. ;D

Chaoslancex

well pride i will let you in but you will start from the bottom but i know you can get better :D.. so keep on training.

your accepted

Pavilion

Quote from: chaoslancex on April 20, 2009, 06:17:12 PM
well pride i will let you in but you will start from the bottom but i know you can get better :D.. so keep on training.

your accepted
I never knew things could change this quickly.

Banjo Hick

i think he just got banned didnt he? i saw a post and it said something about im swearing because he was quitting so he didnt care, but they didnt ban him though, but when he went back on in 2hours they banned him i think

Pavilion

Since Bill is a Forum Mod, I guess you could assume that he was just banned from the forum itself.
I suppose you could ask Bill himself about it all, if you wanted to.

Omri

Hey lance you better watch me and pride she is my enemy homie.

Omri

Also Ashley quit and gave me everything i will miss her...

Mage Omri

Chaoslancex

well i don't know what is going on but i want to say to you mage omri that ashley is not in my clan if she quit oh well she and that is it, and for pride she is still in testin she is an aprentise so she can be removed.

g3tbak2lumby

yoo chaos.... i quit enigma causee that stuff got whackk but i was wonderin if you gott anotha space on your clan for me?

Banjo Hick

dude grammer... and u have to see if u fit the requirments and post a resume

Chaoslancex

well g3 i will let you back in your my pal. :)

wrigley97

hey chaos remeber me? really good pker... not on the list anymore¿ why not bud? am i out forever? i got way better than my first entry into the clan and i'm a wildy demon. if i can join that would be great and if i can't i understand. and i bet i can beat one of the top ranks now. we'll see, chetcha later. ;)

~wrigley97~
never give up for what you really want.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE GIVIN ME! I APPRICATE IT!~♣~