News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Im_Clark_r

BigDogg420 Accepted
banjo hick what is your combat level??
Reppin It Up for Da 1 nd Only ENIGMA!!!~!~!~!~

Chaoslancex

well guys everyone give big thanks to voltimolt for the AMAZING WORK HE DID WIHT THE LOGO FOR CLAN!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VOLTIMOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;)

Archangel555

Quote from: chaoslancex on March 25, 2009, 11:08:12 AM
well guys everyone give big thanks to voltimolt for the AMAZING WORK HE DID WIHT THE LOGO FOR CLAN!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VOLTIMOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;)

Which logo? The one u see when u go to the first page of this topic or the one in the board 'Banner's and logo's'? Doesn't matter 'cause they both are AMAZING!!!!  :P

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

amanowns

Well Chaos... i guess this is the end.

I am not playing worldscape again...  tell serguy & sniper007.

Never got to say good bye ... lol ...

sincerely,

amanowns & death zone
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

Banjo Hick

my combat is 121 or 122 i forgot, but i think that aman should still talk with people on the forums

Chaoslancex

banjo hick your

Decline, your lv is tow low if you read the recuirements you would see that you need cb lv 130+  i'm srry but your decline.

Banjo Hick

dude, chaos i thought we were friends.... and i gave you like a ton of rares last night or this morning i forgot, but plz can you train my guy while im gone?

Voltimolt

Just because you're friends doesn't mean you get special privileges.
Listen to me, train until your lvl 130. And we'll let you in.

We have reached over 200 posts, and we are the First most topic to be replied!

Chaoslancex, we need a meeting in base room. when we're both online.

Voltimolt,
Supervisor of Death Zone

Volcanic Me

Chaos, I'd like to propose a little rivalry between our clans. If we're going to have clans, might as well fight each other, right?

Banjo Hick

dude this topic also has over 2000 views, i think at least 100 are from me, checking to see if people replied to one of my applications

Chaoslancex

kk then i think we should volcanic. ;) we will see who is the best :)

Chaoslancex

Well clan is back on I had to close it because of ppl who gave Uni. Out but it's over know so we are back on.

Banjo Hick

good, because im almost allowed in, im at 124 combat now, you opened it just for me right?

serguy3

we'll miss you amanowns.... come backs soon :). i wish you got to say goodbye to me in the face o.O, i'll miss you bro.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

serguy3

i knew it chaos!!! you opened the clan then as soon as you saw me you said i was in, you did open it just for me!!!! and im probably lowest ever to get in, YES!!!!!!!!!! POWNED UP THE BUTT
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!