News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

stats

Started by ovalteen2, July 21, 2008, 07:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my state syas that i need 14kxp but i have 27k and it is still 101 when it should be 102

what do i do?
0 (0%)
can anyone help me?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

ovalteen2

what can i do to make this glich right i have no idea how this happend it happed about 2 days ago and it may afect the kind of wepons i can use because my attack lvl wont go up.
Ovalteen2

Zeldagirl

Please post more information about this glitch so that we can help you. Curentlly there is very little information on the glitch.

Please include:

- How it might of happened.
- When did it start?
- What exactlly is the problem(s) it is causing.
- Is your username playable with this glitch?
- Is it causing you any problems where you can not do or have access to certain things?

Thank you, and I hope I helped,

Zelda.
- Banned -

ovalteen2

ok thank you ill try some of that and if you can get some of the moderats to review this
Ovalteen2

Zeldagirl

Do NOT post random polls at the top of your posts. Consider this your first warning because you are newer to the forums. However, if it continues it will be marked as SPAM.

Thank you for understanding,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Con1887

Quote from: ovalteen2 on July 21, 2008, 07:11:58 PM
what can i do to make this glich right i have no idea how this happend it happed about 2 days ago and it may afect the kind of wepons i can use because my attack lvl wont go up.

Make sure your attack style is at to train for attack than other melee skills such as defence and strenght.