News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Things to change,

Started by wouter, November 28, 2009, 01:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

I think some things must be out of Worldscape forever! One of those things is duping. Duping is used by many people. It's not cool how there become more of a kind of rare. Other thing is the luring. They should be some auto-muter on people who lure. Just like there is one on advertising. Another thing that should change is that people are no-iteming in wildy. This is pretty annoying for the people who really want to pk. I think there should be a spot in wildy where you only can come with X stats and X items. Like you need 120+ strength and must wear more than 4 items. I think it should be against the rules to have more than X accounts. People makes this 'noob' accounts to scam other players and transfer the items to a other account. NO COOL.
So if it's possible to have something like, X accounts á IP address, YES PLEASE! :D

I don't have more to add.. If you think something should change, please post it!  ;)

Kind regards,
wouter. :P

TO DO LIST;

-No more Duping
-No more luring

-Restricted wildy Area

Drunk Mario

Yes caponer you are exactly right, all those rule breakers should be stopped! read the following:

Dupers
1. We can't do anything about them except report them and get them banned. the staff can't just ban someone if they get reported for duping.. they have to have full proof of it.

Luring
1. Same as duping but not as severe. If you get lured just get a stronger friend(if you are not strong) and go there and just own them. that will be the last time they lure people!

No Itemers
1. cannot stop these guys because they may be new to the game and not know a lot.. But some people are not and just go there to be annoying. I have found out a way to stop them. OWN THEM!(if you can) if they keep coming back keep doing it. I have not yet found another way to stop them.

Scammers
1. If you get scammed somehow just report them. there is one little glitch though. If you are trading someone and they lagg or you lagg you guys might lose your items. not because the other person scammed you, because of a glitch that they are trying to fix. You can tell someone is scamming you if they trade alot of rares just for like one rare. and scammers are usually low levels.(50 and under)
I like that idea that you have like the wildy areas.. but it would be annoying if your friends were in a 130str+ area and you only had 125str, you couldn't go and hang-out with them. :-[ Also it would be very time consuming to program that kind of stuff.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Quote from: drunk elmo on November 28, 2009, 02:33:07 PM
Yes caponer you are exactly right, all those rule breakers should be stopped! read the following:

Dupers
1. We can't do anything about them except report them and get them banned. the staff can't just ban someone if they get reported for duping.. they have to have full proof of it.

Luring
1. Same as duping but not as severe. If you get lured just get a stronger friend(if you are not strong) and go there and just own them. that will be the last time they lure people!

No Itemers
1. cannot stop these guys because they may be new to the game and not know a lot.. But some people are not and just go there to be annoying. I have found out a way to stop them. OWN THEM!(if you can) if they keep coming back keep doing it. I have not yet found another way to stop them.

Scammers
1. If you get scammed somehow just report them. there is one little glitch though. If you are trading someone and they lagg or you lagg you guys might lose your items. not because the other person scammed you, because of a glitch that they are trying to fix. You can tell someone is scamming you if they trade alot of rares just for like one rare. and scammers are usually low levels.(50 and under)
I like that idea that you have like the wildy areas.. but it would be annoying if your friends were in a 130str+ area and you only had 125str, you couldn't go and hang-out with them. :-[ Also it would be very time consuming to program that kind of stuff.

OK?
1, DUPERS, Get the bugs out.
2, LURES, Auto-mute on people who say 'come to wildy' without, May lose items. (Able, seen in other private servers.)
3, NO ITEMERS, Area's for PRO-PKérs will solve this.
4, SCAMMER, Trade-block. So that this person cant trade for couple of times. (Able, same as at 2.)

wouter.

wouter

Sorry for posting wrong. Thanks for moving! ;)

Banjo Hick

the no itemers can still get in the zone, they just wear like iron or something

Zack

I've seen a few server where you need a certain level to get into a PK area, so after Blitz is completed Ryan to add something like that to classic.

wouter

Quote from: Zack on November 28, 2009, 05:19:45 PM
I've seen a few server where you need a certain level to get into a PK area, so after Blitz is completed Ryan to add something like that to classic.
WOULD BE AWESOME!

Banjo Hick

that would be really good, but that wont stop the no itemers

Omri

I totally agree with you Cappy.

Chaoslancex

I like the part about a place for pro pkers.  :)

Zack1

Quote from: chaoslancex on November 29, 2009, 02:07:24 AM
That means your not aloud to come Chaos XD!

Sean

It is almost unfair to the people that "zero item" to tell them not to come to the wilderness without items, it's like saying to a specific group of people that they can't drink water and the rest can, it's a community problem that should be solved another way than force.

I do like the restriction idea with the items and stats stated by Caponer.

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Zack1 on November 29, 2009, 02:13:03 AM
lol
Quote from: Mod Sean on November 29, 2009, 02:42:24 AM
It is almost unfair to the people that "zero item" to tell them not to come to the wilderness without items, it's like saying to a specific group of people that they can't drink water and the rest can, it's a community problem that should be solved another way than force.

I agree with this though, its kind of not fair for some members..

wouter

Quote from: banjo hick on November 29, 2009, 04:00:53 AM

Quote from: Zack1 on November 29, 2009, 02:13:03 AM
lol
Quote from: Mod Sean on November 29, 2009, 02:42:24 AM

I agree with this though, its kind of not fair for some members..
Why shouldn't it be fair? What if you make parts like,
Playground; str/att 60+
Roughspot; str/att 80+
Bigboys; str/att 100+
Elite zone; str/att 130+
Or that the game counts how many kills you've made. Like;
10 kills; lv1 elite wildy,
20 kills; lv2 elite wildy,
30 kills; lv3 elite wildy,
etc..

And for the no-itemers. Why should it not be fair to Must wear at least 4 or 5 items? Else there is no fun for the people who are in wildy to try to kill people for the items. You must know the risk for losing items on death when you go to wildy. Whats fun about a lv50, farcasting you on mage with only runes in his bag? None. I think this kind of stuf must be added in blitz.

Omri

Really, It seems very fair.