News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Friends Chain Game

Started by Banjo Hick, November 24, 2009, 02:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

this isnt a forum game first of all, its a game on facebook, and its called the friends chain game, all you have to do is click once and watch as a ball expands and hits other balls which expand, etc. you have a predetermined goal of how many balls you have to clear from the board, if you exceed that number each ball you get rid of is worth 2x the points, and if you clear the board completely then you get 50 power bombs, power bombs are worth double points as well and you can use up to as many as you have, this is a facebook game, add me and see if you can beat my score. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=1663193093&ref=search&sid=1663193093.1089733916..1

i might not know if you're some one from the game or some one thats being a creepo so say if you're from worldscape i n the friend request

Omri

Drunk Mario

Sweet... kinda weirdish, but it is entertaining. ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

Omri

Banjo Hick

i accepted you zack, but i couldnt get the game to load on the computer im on so i couldnt send you a challenge, and i got to 2billion? last night...

Omri

Lol, That's weird.

Drunk Mario

This game really passes the time when you are bored!!! :D

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

yeah, i played it from 11 pm to 3 am a few days ago with out even noticing, and i got 6billion last night too