News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

HELP cantl ogin

Started by i_blitz_i, July 19, 2008, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_blitz_i

saying username or pw wrong and i got it right i been login out and in on forums :s

xfoxdragonx

How long are people IP-banned for? Will I be un IP-banned for Blitz?

I got ip banned for getting angry and swearing at someone :-\

Zeldagirl

This topic has been locked for the following reason(s)

1. The first post by: XfoxdragonX was VERY hard to understand, I could not understand the post nor could I help him in anyway because I could not understand the issuse.

2. The second post by: I_Blitz_I was TOTATLLY irelevant to the first post. DO NOT post in someone elses topic in 'Tech Support' unless you are helping them, or you can shed some light on the issue. I_Blitz_I, you should have started your own topic asking for help rather than using someone elses for personal problems.

3. I_Blitz_I, the issue with you being Ip-banned for swearing does not occur right away. First, you are usually given a warning then if you excessive curse you are banned. You must have cursed at either an AllGoFree Staff member or you were reported by multiple people for cursing, even after they asked you to stop. The question: How long are people Ip-banned for? Will I be un Ip-bsanned for Blitz? has two different answers.

Q. How long are people Ip-banned for?
A. It really depends on the degree of the ban, seeing as this isn't a hack or a dupe nor is it Bug Abusing, I think a week tops. (I am not totally sure about this, the person who banned you can shed more light on it.) If you are good I believe it will go faster.

Q. Will I be un Ip-banned for Blitz?
A. Yes, you will be Un Ip-banned for Blitz, everyone will be. He is reseting the whole server. All bans, blackmarks, warnings and mutes will go away. It is a clean slate to do good. Do not think this is a chance to Swear at someone again and not get in trouble. YOU WILL.

I hope I shed some light on this issue and I hope you have learned from your mistake. Good luck getting un Ip-banned,

Zelda.
- Banned -