News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Should i quit?

Started by Omri, November 20, 2009, 03:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should i quit

No
16 (72.7%)
Yes
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Omri

Okay everyone..I've done everything i could possibly do for this great server..And I'm possibly quieting....So if i choose to quit and i most likely will..I'll announce a Drop party at these cords, 2187 3326, I'm gonna think about this for a week, And the reason I'm quieting is that I haven't accomplished anything i wanted on this server...Well I'll always love you guys, Always remember me...Peace.

Pavilion

Are you sure that you won't be returning in the future?
If not, maybe you might want to keep your items...

Omri

I might be, I'm not sure..And I'm not sure I'm quieting either, It's undecided Atm

Zack1

And it's not quiteing it's quitting. But why quit are you bored of this server or something?

dikbil

you spelt "quitting" wrong o.o
Btw, You wont like me when im hungry O.O
                                               ,Dikbil   :
                      :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-''.....'':-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Omri

Your point, And i might not quit because i have to many friends on here, and I know I'll be missed..

Banjo Hick

dont quit, i still havent killed you, and you also havent killed me, im not letting you leave with out one of us killing the other! and dont give you're items away, give them to one person only and have them just store them away in case you come back in the future

lollol

yeah dude u will be and if its couse of joker dun worry just let me take care of it  8)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Bri

Mike,

Quit and I commit suicide. T.T

X

Please do not quit man :(

Omri

Well...Thanks guy's for all you've done for me. It's up to you guy's if you want me to quit or not.

Banjo Hick

brianna is going to commit suicide if you quit! dont quit!

Omri

Lol, Brianna loves me, But not that much. ::)

Bri

No no I'm pretty sure I love you that much.

Omri

I love you that much too Brianna.