News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Noobs

Started by doormcburger, November 19, 2009, 09:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mafia137

You guys used to be noobs yourself, Don't forget that :o
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

I wasn't! Don't even think I was a noob. If you do then you phãīÅ,.

wouter

Everyone has been like this. We just have to get ride of the problem. Make wildy a restricted area.

Mooshu

ooo...make wildy only avaliable to certain levels?...o.0...that would be awesome. no noobs plox!

Omri

People ain't actually  nub's, That's someone's own opinion.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: doormcburger on November 19, 2009, 09:51:34 PM
I, as a PKer, personally hate people who either:

a - teleport while in combat by typing a random :: code like ::etele or something
b - risk nothing but runes and food and go to wildy and ice barrage everyone and keep coming back
c - horrible pkers who attack you and teleport and quickly come back and quickly teleport again
d - idiot people who call their friends in to team you cuz they know they will die
e - combination of the above
f - a group of people or clan of noobs that does any of the things i listed

I'm sure any PKer wishes these people would jump off a cliff, and I know we can't stop them, but post if you agree!

Agree! I think there should be a 3 item rule.

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

wouter

People are so mean.. You used to be noobs your self..

Pk0wnedall

Lol, I hate all of the above.

They are so annoying and dumb, I especially hate when they teleport; I agree that there should be a 3 item rule!

Coleshot1

There's usually a difference between noobs and "pkers" that do all of those listed. Although most players like that either learn or quit fairly soon. They're still annoying, and I can relate to all those things. In funpk I expect it, but it is annoying when they get 2 or more 0-itemers with runes and no armor. This made ::nofreeze really useful lol.. Actually it still is.  ::)  :-X
The worst thing is often they won't listen to reason. "Real pkers don't do that," "That's just being a noob," "STOP IT PL0X."
I say you should just leave to ::edge or ::pkisland (etc.) until they get bored of killing other 0-itemers, or just train on them for a while.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Omri

You guys are like really wierd..Who cares..We were all noobs once kay?

Kryptonite

But we knew better than to do some of those things.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.