News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Whooo!!!!

Started by Banjo Hick, November 19, 2009, 09:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

my sister said last night that if i miss the bus then she is going to kill me, so i wake up a half hour early to make it so i wont miss it. i finish getting ready and decide to go back to sleep. i told my brother  to wake me up 5 minuts before we were supposed to leave. im supposed to leave at 7:30 and it was over an hour away. my brother said he didnt feel tired at all and that he would do it. i go to sleep and apparently so does he. i wake up at 7:55 and yell at my brother to get up. we figure we have to call our dad... so we call him and he says its fine and we just have to clean the house before we get home! no school today!!!!!!!!!1

Bill

Haha. My friend's mom was out of town and he had to get up for school and he got up, showered, laid back down and fell asleep and missed the bus and everything. He didn't feel like calling anyone to take him to school. He'll usually call my mom if he ever misses it and his mom's not around to take him, but he didn't feel like it so he just stayed back in bed. His mom's boyfriend comes over and walks in my friend's room, wakes him up and says "You know it's like 9:00 am, right?" He's like "Yeah." then his mom's boyfriend goes "School is for fools." Then my friend goes "I know." Then he said "K." and walked out of his room.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

i almost did the same thing the very next day, except my mom was home and yelled  at me and took me to school.. too bad...

Joker

i hate bein late for teh school...
any way nice story

Banjo Hick

i love being late to school, not this year because i have gym first, but i usually miss language arts and i hate that class and the teacher, she's given me 2 detentions so far this year...

Omri

Nice story Bill lol. :)

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Bill on November 21, 2009, 05:06:44 PM
Haha. My friend's mom was out of town and he had to get up for school and he got up, showered, laid back down and fell asleep and missed the bus and everything. He didn't feel like calling anyone to take him to school. He'll usually call my mom if he ever misses it and his mom's not around to take him, but he didn't feel like it so he just stayed back in bed. His mom's boyfriend comes over and walks in my friend's room, wakes him up and says "You know it's like 9:00 am, right?" He's like "Yeah." then his mom's boyfriend goes "School is for fools." Then my friend goes "I know." Then he said "K." and walked out of his room.

why did the boyfriend come over if his mom was out of town?

Omri

Banjo Hick

i wonder why he came over though... was he gonna raid the house? or worse yet was he gonna raid the fridge? dun dun dun!!...

General X

Quote from: banjo hick on November 25, 2009, 04:44:30 PM
i wonder why he came over though... was he gonna raid the house? or worse yet was he gonna raid the fridge? dun dun dun!!...
Banjo would raid the fridge.
~General X~

Omri

Bill

Quote from: banjo hick on November 25, 2009, 02:37:03 PM

Well they were more than boyfriend and girlfriend. I only said that because they aren't married. His mom doesn't believe in marriage, but they're the closest there is to marriage. He was over because he lives there (He's been my friend's "step-dad" for over 10 years)

Lmfao.........

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Bill on November 27, 2009, 11:47:51 PM

Well they were more than boyfriend and girlfriend. I only said that because they aren't married. His mom doesn't believe in marriage, but they're the closest there is to marriage. He was over because he lives there (He's been my friend's "step-dad" for over 10 years)
how do you not "believe" in marriage? that is really weird, i've never heard of someone who didn't "believe" in marriage. Is she on drugs or something? or is she just plain weird?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

I got kicked out of school for coming to late.. Well, it was more like this, I overslept (not accidentally, putted wake up call off..) like 50 times and then school called my dad, who was in Russia for business, and told him i got kicked  off school for ''over sleeping'' to much and being to less on school. He called me, out of sleep, to become angry on me. After all i fixed it all with the director and i could come back. Almost cost me a 4 year long study.. Glad i got a phone without wake up call now.. :-\

Bill

Quote from: drunk elmo on November 28, 2009, 03:15:06 PM
Quote from: Bill on November 27, 2009, 11:47:51 PM

how do you not "believe" in marriage? that is really weird, i've never heard of someone who didn't "believe" in marriage. Is she on drugs or something? or is she just plain weird?
It's not really weird. Marriage is all cultural-related, I'd say. I mean, what is marriage really? Someone can not believe in marriage. It's not a physical thing, it's a mental thing.

Lmfao.........