News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Count to 5,000.

Started by Zack1, November 18, 2009, 12:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oden

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) 8) 8) 8) :( >:( >:( >:( :D 3990 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Krest I V

Oden

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]3992[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Krest I V

Oden

[spoiler]3994[/spoiler]

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Krest I V

wolf

Krest I V

wolf

Krest I V

What a day it is. Gay Kwoff and Anti-Kwoff coming together to deny Kwoff the number 4,000.

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on October 11, 2014, 01:41:01 AM

What a day it is. Gay Kwoff and Anti-Kwoff coming together to deny Kwoff the number 4,000.
This post will live through out the ages.

Krest I V

We are starting an alliance. The Anti-Kwoff alliance. Not named after Anti-Kwoff, but to show our disdain for regular Kwoff.

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on October 11, 2014, 01:56:41 AM
We are starting an alliance. The Anti-Kwoff alliance. Not named after Anti-Kwoff, but to show our disdain for regular Kwoff.

Gay Kwoff is Anti-Kwoff, as you can see. He too has turned his back on his predecessors.

Krest I V