News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Selling Easter Eggs

Started by Uneetaclumby, July 17, 2008, 12:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uneetaclumby

Im Selling 5000k Easster Eggs.

Pm Me In Game For Details:
Uneetaclumby

<3 Uneeta

Chris Bud

I'm not going to tell you no one is going to. But I highly doubt anyone will buy them ;)

Your WSC starter included 1M Easter Eggs. And most people get different food after they start to use the Eggs. Or they keep the Eggs, and they last a VERY long time...

But I'm not saying you won't still get an offer :D

~Chris

Uneetaclumby

:p Thats okay. I used to play WSC alot but then I quit for a while, and I have alot of stuff still and I have no clue whats selling material or not O.o

Thanks Chris :p

Chris Bud

No problem. I'm here to help ;) Thankz for asking...

~Chris

Con1887

Quote from: Chris Bud on July 17, 2008, 01:03:38 PM
I'm not going to tell you no one is going to. But I highly doubt anyone will buy them ;)

Your WSC starter included 1M Easter Eggs. And most people get different food after they start to use the Eggs. Or they keep the Eggs, and they last a VERY long time...

But I'm not saying you won't still get an offer :D

~Chris

You can also simply type in ::food to receive 4 Easter eggs in Worldscape classic.

Zeldagirl

This topic hasn't been posted in for a long time, and I don't believe anyone is buying Easter Eggs, because you can just type ::food. I will lock this topic, if the author of this topic wants it unlocked, please private message me.

Thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -