News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Most Posted in Topic on The Web

Started by Banjo Hick, November 10, 2009, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Realizing what ^he^ meant. Yes you are allowed to. Minimum of one hour between posts unless something important happens.

Adding DM to the donators list.

Banjo Hick

Awaiting my temporary forum ban and my in game mute!! Injust got rickrolled on one topic!!!

doormcburger

congradulating you that you got this stickied

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Banjo Hick

imnotme

Starting my forum account over due to.... technical difficulties? o.O

imnotme

Wondering why people aren't posting here. Help the game out guys...

imnotme

Bill

Quote from: imnotme on February 14, 2010, 02:34:40 PM
Honestly? Some one post here!!!

So let me get this straight... You were the one complaining about all of these topics that were stickied that shouldn't be because only important topics should be stickied, yet this one is stickied?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

imnotme

Did I ask for this to be stickied? Jeremy decided it. Besides it's helpful towards the game. G-F

Bill

Quote from: imnotme on February 14, 2010, 03:49:45 PM
Did I ask for this to be stickied? Jeremy decided it. Besides it's helpful towards the game. G-F

I don't find this beneficial toward the game in any way. I don't see why it deserves any special treatment over the other threads in this section. It's just any other ordinary forum game to me. I'll of course leave it stickied though, in support towards Jeremy's decision.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

imnotme

Well you win like ten grand if you break a record, I'm not a greedy b*tch so I wouldn't collect that. I would let Jeremy or Ryan collect and hope they use it towards the game.

Xx King Of Kingz xX

Yo Mama So Stupid She Stole Free Candy!  ::)
Yo Mama So Fat She Rolled Over And It Was Here Birthday!  ::)
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!

imnotme

We don't do that anymore because some people have lost family members.... We just do status updates because everyone is always doing something and it's easy to come up with..

imnotme

^Lol^

Ok this was more popular when we could do basically anything, so I'm setting the rules back to normal...