News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Most Posted in Topic on The Web

Started by Banjo Hick, November 10, 2009, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coleshot1

Same here. If the game has not been played by me in a period of 24 hours, the world comes 1 day closer to ending.  ;D
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Banjo Hick

O, lol... Obsessive....

Waiting for my popcorn to be done.

Zack

Still listening to Dr. Dre...

...I'm representing for them gangsters all across the world
Still hitting them corners in them low low's girl....

gh0st dr0pz

Banjo Hick

Choking on popcorn!! !jfidoaxjads[xdisajkml;fdejsadio[u=tuij[ofjla['''ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Zack1

Banjo Hick

Well people are always doing something, if they just say what they are doing every once in a while then this will get really close to it.

Wondering what to do.

Delicious

There IS NO WAY. I am trying to be optimistic, but think about it. Some of these threads have been open for a year (DeathZone), and it only has +- 1200. Thats not even a 10th of the world record.

Banjo Hick

I know, and this has been out for a month or two and its at 115 and growing more popular each day. I think after this has been out for 3 or 4 years it could be there or beyond. Just keep updating your status so we can get more.

Looking for something to do still...

Zack

We are a very small community and will most likely never break a forum record. The site that broke the record probably had about 100,000 members. I even found a forum that has 10,000 more members than us and has a total of 2,000,000 posts.

Banjo Hick

We're breaking a thread record not the overall post count record..

Still waiting for the game to come back up.

Zack

Just go to sleep. Ryans computer won't wake him up to tell him the server is down. ::)

Still listening to Dr. Dre..

Banjo Hick

You never know if it will... He is an amazing programmer, I'm pretty sure he could have his computer do that...

Delicious

I am going to text him. His friends are over at his house so I am sure he is up.