News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Most Posted in Topic on The Web

Started by Banjo Hick, November 10, 2009, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

the world record for most posts in a single topic is 324,273 and i want to get Worldscape something cool for a world record, this record is in the Guiness World Records. If we can get more than them then i will give the final poster something special, it only counts as the final poster if you are the one who beats the record, the record will be changing frequently so lets try to keep up with it! all the normal forum rules apply (no spamming, double posting, etc.) the game is just stating whats on your mind at that time, saying something funny, or telling a story, basically all the forum games combined but with some limits. I will put down what you can do below.

HotMax123

Yo Mama so fat that when she came down the street in a yellow raincoat all the kids yelled hey the schoolbus is here!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

HotMax123

A mod should stick this worldscape could be In the record books!!!
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Banjo Hick

Quote from: HotMax123 on November 10, 2009, 10:17:05 PM

Thankyou!, but dont double post, =) yo mama jokes are being added to the list ;)

Zack1

Quote from: banjo hick on November 10, 2009, 09:17:39 PM
the world record for most posts in a single topic is 324,273 and i want to get Worldscape something cool for a world record, this record is in the Guiness World Records. If we can get more than them then i will give the final poster something special, it only counts as the final poster if you are the one who beats the record, the record will be changing frequently so lets try to keep up with it! all the normal forum rules apply (no spamming, double posting, etc.) the game is just stating whats on your mind at that time, saying something funny, or telling a story, basically all the forum games combined but with some limits. I will put down what you can do below.

Saying Something Funny
Telling a Funny Story
The Quoting Game
Stating Whats On You Mind
Yo Mama Jokes
If You Think Of Something Else Just Post It Here And I'll OK It
Quote from: HotMax123 on November 10, 2009, 10:16:22 PM
Yo Mama so fat that when she came down the street in a yellow raincoat all the kids yelled hey the schoolbus is here!
Quote from: banjo hick on November 10, 2009, 11:15:18 PM

Thankyou!, but dont double post, =) yo mama jokes are being added to the list ;)
HOW LAME ARE YOU GUYS!

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Zack1 on November 11, 2009, 12:23:08 AM
Quote from: banjo hick on November 10, 2009, 09:17:39 PM

Saying Something Funny
Telling a Funny Story
The Quoting Game
Stating Whats On You Mind
Yo Mama Jokes
If You Think Of Something Else Just Post It Here And I'll OK It
Quote from: HotMax123 on November 10, 2009, 10:16:22 PM
Quote from: banjo hick on November 10, 2009, 11:15:18 PM

HOW LAME ARE YOU GUYS!
not as lame as you!

HotMax123

╬Max╬

Banjo Hick

i eat dog food for pther peoples' enjoyment

HotMax123

I like GrandTheftAutoIV because I can shoot fat cops!

╬Max╬

Banjo Hick

Chaoslancex

Yo Mama is So poor that when i went to visit her at her Trailer Home, 2 rats tripped me and a Cockroach tryed to steal my Wallet!!!

HotMax123

Chaos is so funny that once he dared a CIA agent that if he made him laugh that the CIA guy had to tell him all the secrets about aliens and every single national cover up or classified information, Chaoslancex won!

╬Max╬

Banjo Hick

Chaoslancex

I love the Legend of the Seeker!!!

And your Mama is So Stupid that she stared at a carten of Orange juice for 20 Minutes Because it said Consentrate!

Banjo Hick

yo mama so stupid she fell UP the stairs!

personally made by banjo!