News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Want free REAL money? Want to have free RS, or eventually WS Membership?

Started by Jeremy, July 16, 2008, 04:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Hello, it's a very simple process.

To make free money, go to http://bux.to/?r=genfiss and sign up. All you'll be doing is viewing ads for 30 seconds per page, and making money while you do it!

So please, everyone sign up! it's a great way to pass time by and make a little bit of money while you're at it!

http://bux.to/?r=genfiss

You can post any questions here - but first.... sign up and at least give it a try!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Chris Bud

Ok so, I have a few Questions for you Jer.

1: Have yo used this site?!
2: Did you receive the money you earned?
3: Is it safe, and can anyone sign up?
4: How do you retreive the money
And 5: Is there anything else you have to have for this proccess to work?!...

~Chris thankz ;)

G

its dependeble i made my account and currently have some money u must make a alertpay and paypal account first use the same email address for all (it must be real) then once u have at least 10$ on your account you can transfer it out to alertpay then you can transfer that money to paypal and be able to make runescape membership thanx use my referal AncientAroz please! i dont have any!!! use me as a referal for this information AncientAroz thanx=]

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

w0ah 0wnt

Triniboy

Are you sure its free money..and not something to fill my computer with ADWARE or other stuff i don't need.

And...what does it require..and what do i really have to do...

poild

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you need a credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh... i been asking my parents for one but noooooooooooooooo

Ry60003333

Quote from: poild on November 11, 2008, 03:32:21 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you need a credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh... i been asking my parents for one but noooooooooooooooo
If we launch members Paypal would be our first option, so if you have a Paypal account that would work too. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

poild

yes.. but i can't set up a Paypal because you need a bank account or a credit card    ='(

Petey

So....
All we have to do is, click the AD, and it gives us free cash, right? But, aren't we supposed to give them our E - Mail, so they can give it to our PayPal accounts?
Here are my questions -

1 - How many cash do we retreive.

2 - Does it give any Virus, or anything?

3 - Is it a protected, sight?

-Petey

P - E - T - E - Y     1 - 3 - 3 - 7
The one and only, official, Petey.

Zack

Quote from: Petey on November 13, 2008, 09:00:22 PM
So....
All we have to do is, click the AD, and it gives us free cash, right? But, aren't we supposed to give them our E - Mail, so they can give it to our PayPal accounts?
Here are my questions -

1 - How many cash do we retreive.

2 - Does it give any Virus, or anything?

3 - Is it a protected, sight?

-Petey

1 - You get $0.01 per ad
2 - You do not get any viruses
3 - Not really sure what you mean by protected but they wont give out your email or paypal account

I pooN I

Everyone: if you would simply go to the site and read the content, you would understand what they want you to do.

Chaoslancex

kk i got my freind to go to that website and well he is asking how you can make a robot to make money off it ???

I pooN I