News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

what skills can u use on worldscape??

Started by adz123221, July 16, 2008, 10:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what skills can u use on worldscape??

all of them
0 (0%)
some of them
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

adz123221

i want to no what skills i can use on worldscape coz i no how to do some but i dont no if u can do mining coz i am lvl 1 and i an trying to mine copper and tin but it is not working and i dont no how to get crafting and other skills so what skills can i do and what skills cant i do plz answer i need to no plz :D

Zeldagirl

Even I am not to sure about this.  ;D

Try expirementing different skills to see which work. The mining skill from what I've 'HEARD' works, but I'm probablly wrong. Anyway, Like I said, Try to expirement with the different Skills. Also, I don't think that Herblore works. :-\

Well good luck,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Yea. Zelda has the best suggestion. I know there is all Combat, there is WoodCutting, Fire Making, and walking. Lol

Other than that. You would, like Zelda said. Go aroudn trying them. If it doesn't work after a few trys... It probly isn't going to.

~Chris

Flame

Attack, strength, defence, range, prayer, magic, hp, smithing, fishing, cooking, firemaking, woodcutting and farming

Zeldagirl

Quote from: Flame on July 21, 2008, 07:36:31 AM
Attack, strength, defence, range, prayer, magic, hp, smithing, fishing, cooking, firemaking, woodcutting and farming

Thanks a lot flame. Yep, those are the working skills.  ;D

In other words, Don't bother with the other ones THEY DON'T WORK.
Again, credits to Flame for posting this. Kudos to you Flame,  ::)

Zelda.
- Banned -

Zeldagirl

I am locking this topic because the author of it has found out all that he needs to know from it, and there is no further purpose in keeping it open.

Thank you for understanding,

Zelda.
- Banned -