News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

How to FISH is finally here!!!!!!!

Started by huntingjosh, November 03, 2009, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huntingjosh

1. Type :: tools
2. Get rid of everything but the big fishing net.
3. Put the fishing net in the top LEFT corner of you inventory. You have to or it doesn't work.
4. Go to :: etele
5. Head towards the shades intill you see a fountain near the EAST varrock bank.
6. Click on the net then on the fountain.
7. Repeat this prosses in till you get 60 fishing.
8. Then you can catch lobsters.
9. Do the same thing but with the lobster cage.
Also Please check out Cooking Is Finally Here!!! by Louis.

Thanks for your time guys and have fun. :)
Idleness is the Grand Pacific Ocean of Life, and in that stagnant abyss the most salutary things produce no good, the most noxious no evil. Vice, indeed, abstractedly considered, may be, and often is a engendered in idleness; but the moment it becomes efficiently vice, it must quit its cradle and cease some great good.

In-Game Username= X Josh X

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say Jonas Brothers - I say F*** You
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Zack

Wow. I've been wondering how to fish for about a year. Thanks for this. :)

Flame

Omri

serguy3

I've known. Nothing special. ::food is so much easy.. :P But, if you wanna try it, try it....

~Jack.

Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

well ive known about this since the time ive started, and to get to the fishing place you can just type ::fish

doormcburger

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Explorer

Awesome I can now fish.  :o

Quote from: serguy3 on November 04, 2009, 05:41:24 PM
I've known. Nothing special. ::food is so much easy.. :P But, if you wanna try it, try it....
Quote from: doormcburger on November 04, 2009, 08:00:50 PM
stupid ive known this forever
Quote from: banjo hick on November 04, 2009, 05:56:13 PM
well ive known about this since the time ive started, and to get to the fishing place you can just type ::fish

Why do you have to be negative with the rude reply's?

Banjo Hick

well mine and my brother's werent rude, and just saying we've known isnt negative, put your money where ur mouth is kid

huntingjosh

I'm not trying to be rude but if you already know why do you comment? Plus there is no reason to call me " stupid" because alot of people don't know how to fish. And just for the record serguy3 try ::chociceisyummy it gives you 100 choc ice. ( if you didn't know)
:: food gives you 4 eggs. So if you want to comment make it a nice comment or your just wasting your time, my time, and everyone else that reads it.
And banjo i know your comment was not rude.
Thanks for your time. :)
Idleness is the Grand Pacific Ocean of Life, and in that stagnant abyss the most salutary things produce no good, the most noxious no evil. Vice, indeed, abstractedly considered, may be, and often is a engendered in idleness; but the moment it becomes efficiently vice, it must quit its cradle and cease some great good.

You say rap - I say rock
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Chaoslancex

Wait i thought that ::choiceisyummy thing was removed?

Banjo Hick

Quote from: chaoslancex on November 04, 2009, 10:46:25 PM
Wait i thought that ::choiceisyummy thing was removed?

it was, but it came back and i have like 50k chocice for no reason

huntingjosh

Another thing is that ::fish does not work. I have tried.

You say rap - I say rock

Banjo Hick

it used to work, outdated.... they should bring it back like they did with ::chociceisyummy

huntingjosh

Thanks Guys for 120+ Views!!!
You all rock!!!!

You say rap - I say rock