News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

the new ::coolparty

Started by greepfruuy, July 16, 2008, 05:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greepfruuy

i hate it that if u are afk or something inside u get banned i think that should not be yeah like that and if somone worked verry hard to get 1st class  that all people come inside and take his made stuff

i hope u think same about of me  8)

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Chris Bud

Well. First off, that made no sence :-X Maybe you could proff read that, before posting it. You should try to make Posts/Topics legible before posting them! ;)

But I see what you mean. I never knew it Auto banned you if you went AFK in ::Coolparty :-\

Maybe you got banned for another reason?! ???

~Chris

Cavallers

chris is not that is when you don't make fire for 4 minutes on party room youll get banned from it for 4 minutes.

and if you are going to be afk go to wildy?

also ry what about this you cannot enter the party room when a drop is being made. so like that people wont come just for the drops when the drops start i think that would be fare enough.

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Yea. I think that would be a suitable idea... :D

But I dunno if you can make that :-X But I should never doubt Ry, lmfao! :D

~Chris

Crater

Totally agreed, i got up to i think it was world #1'w 28k or 3k idk , but so many ppl came i algged out
i also think u should pile tons of dyes on top of eachother (easy acces), and more trees, tht would be nice... and i dont like tht ban tingy.. but it helps out, ppl who w8 r dumb and need lives. but i could be cutting to make more fires, and ill get banned annoys me a lot.... anywys, good topic, and gr8 job on refurnishing tht ::coolparty, its amazing.  ;)

Voltimolt

You Should never ever be Afk In The coolparty, Because the if knight tells you if you didnt make any fire within 3 minutes, 3 times, He says he will kik you out, which stands for banning ur account. BEWARE!!!!!

Zeldagirl

Jagex7 is right,

The 5 minute 'ban' from the party room is needed because If we did not have it people would stand in there until the drop started and would be getting free rares without at least a little work. Now, most of you don't enjoy the new ::coolparty. However, this is just something they made to appease us until the release of Worldscape Blitz. Anyways, I'm sorry you don't enjoy this 'ban' but I think it's fine if you actually make the fires. Also, like you said, more dyes and a bit more trees would do everyone a little bit of good.

Well I hope I shed some light on the matter,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

it would be better a 3 minutes ban.

and also when the count of the party begins make it so none-one can enter the party room like that people will not just come and ruin other people's work and would be fair.

-Cavallers