News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

wow....

Started by Banjo Hick, October 31, 2009, 10:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

how do you think this happened?

Voltimolt

he is not potty trained.

Banjo Hick

r u sure about that? by the way that kid would be perfect as the main character in your movie

Omri

The toilets just a little bigger than him. :D

Zack1

Banjo Hick

hahaha... no i found it on google images, all u have to do is type in 'funny'

Omri

It's funny as hell though. ;D ;D ;D

serguy3

What's in the Bathtub, lmao? Looks like it's some files or something. Hate to take a shower in that stuff. ::)

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

LOL epic fail for that kid.

Bill

I found it funny how the parents of this child didn't get him out of the toilet immediately, but they kinda said "Hold on a second. Let me grab the camera first and take a picture of my crying child, then upload it to the internet to show everyone what good of a parent I am."

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Omri

I know Bill isn't that just ignorant and devilish of the parent's, But they got a good photo to show at his graduation party lol! ;D

HotMax123

uh mommy I need to use the toilet But, I fell in. Can you get me out please!!!??
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Omri

HotMax123

no this is funnier! Mommy!! I need to poop but I clogged the toilet with my butt!!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Banjo Hick

i read that 3 times, it didnt start out funny, and it stayed unfunny