News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

wow....

Started by Banjo Hick, October 31, 2009, 10:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

how do you think this happened?

Voltimolt

he is not potty trained.

Banjo Hick

r u sure about that? by the way that kid would be perfect as the main character in your movie

Omri

The toilets just a little bigger than him. :D

Zack1

Banjo Hick

hahaha... no i found it on google images, all u have to do is type in 'funny'

Omri

It's funny as hell though. ;D ;D ;D

serguy3

What's in the Bathtub, lmao? Looks like it's some files or something. Hate to take a shower in that stuff. ::)

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

LOL epic fail for that kid.

Bill

I found it funny how the parents of this child didn't get him out of the toilet immediately, but they kinda said "Hold on a second. Let me grab the camera first and take a picture of my crying child, then upload it to the internet to show everyone what good of a parent I am."

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Omri

I know Bill isn't that just ignorant and devilish of the parent's, But they got a good photo to show at his graduation party lol! ;D

HotMax123

uh mommy I need to use the toilet But, I fell in. Can you get me out please!!!??
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Omri

HotMax123

no this is funnier! Mommy!! I need to poop but I clogged the toilet with my butt!!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Banjo Hick

i read that 3 times, it didnt start out funny, and it stayed unfunny