News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Con1887,

Started by Rain, October 25, 2009, 12:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

I've decided to write you up a topic, Con; I feel that you definitely deserve one.

Well man, we've known each other for over two years now, and we've bonded quite a bit in our friendship, earning each other's trust over time. And at this point, you are one of my best friends, even if we only know each other online. It's amazing how good of friends people can become with each other over the internet, isn't it? Because we've shown that, just like Bill and I have as well.

You're a great guy, Con. We've been through a lot of stuff together over these two years, we've done so much, talked so much. I have gotten to the point where I feel like I can tell you absolutely anything and trust you with it, even my deepest darkest secret (Not saying that I have one), but if I did; it would certainly be shared with you. You're very polite all the time, and you're fun to talk when you're in that mood. ;] You're extremely intelligent, and your not one of those people who think they're all that, you're the exact opposite; you're an amazing, reliable friend. I trust you with any and everything, anything that you ask me would always be answered honestly, no matter what it may be, just for the fact that I know anything I say is safe with you.

Thank you for being such a good friend, Con. They're hard to find nowadays.

Delicious

What a nice thing to say. :)

mr riot

yes, con1887 has worke to deserve it mod ship and he certainly deserves it well done con1887 keep it up mate

kindest reguards

Thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

HotMax123

well he's great and we all know it con1887 you definatly deserve moderator you are great fun!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬