News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

H1N1 Virus

Started by God Colin, October 20, 2009, 08:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

Does anybody know how they treat it? i go to the doctors soon and i'm really sick, i think that there is a possibility that i have it. The doctors wont take me in due to a treeoge on call or something like that, if i have the virus it can kill me. I'm now gonna leave a good-bye letter if i am to have it and die.

Thank-you for creating an amazing game ry60003333 and Jeremy. Omri thank-you for talking to me while i was flipping out i really appreciate it. I've had a great time here and i guess death has actually come to get me this time no coming back to lumbridge for me. I tried to help you all in anyway possible, i failed but thank-you for the chance. I'll miss my friend's and my hater's but i had a great time while it lasted.

-God Colin.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Joker

Quote from: God Colin on October 20, 2009, 08:05:01 AM
Does anybody know how they treat it? i go to the doctors soon and i'm really sick, i think that there is a possibility that i have it. The doctors wont take me in due to a treeoge on call or something like that, if i have the virus it can kill me. I'm now gonna leave a good-bye letter if i am to have it and die.

Thank-you for creating an amazing game ry60003333 and Jeremy. Omri thank-you for talking to me while i was flipping out i really appreciate it. I've had a great time here and i guess death has actually come to get me this time no coming back to lumbridge for me. I tried to help you all in anyway possible, i failed but thank-you for the chance. I'll miss my friend's and my hater's but i had a great time while it lasted.

-God Colin.
colin don't worry...
H1N1 is like the default cold...
it's really easy to get ride from...just like the default cold!
it kills if the virus catches the heart,
so don't worry..i hope you get better :)
your friend
[/quote]
colin don't worry...
it's really easy to get ride of it!
don't be afraid... :-\
your friend JOKER!

God Colin

Quote from: the jocker on October 20, 2009, 08:39:19 AM
Quote from: God Colin on October 20, 2009, 08:05:01 AM

-God Colin.
colin don't worry...
it's really easy to get ride from...just like the default cold!
it kills if the virus catches the heart,
so don't worry..i hope you get better :)
your friend
colin don't worry...
it's really easy to get ride of it!
don't be afraid... :-\
your friend JOKER!
[/quote]
Thank-you, i really appreciate it but just incase i wrote it.

^Click the pic!

Joker

just don't worry!

jok3r

HotMax123

Man don't worry It's fine I thought I had it turnes out just the common cold there actually the same ok just One is cald flu and I has adifferent genetic structure
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

kxdk

Something i really hate that the flu shots have the flu virus in them so our cells will give you defence from the flu, well i got my shots today and I hope i don't get he flu/H1N1 virus.

------

Coleshot1

Quote from: kxdk on October 21, 2009, 05:16:52 PM
Something i relly hate that the flu shots have the flu virus in them so our cells will give you defence from the flu, well i got my shots today and I hope i don't get he flu/H1N1 virus.
They would never give you enough to actually put you at risk for getting it. Its always either dead(i guess..) or so small it can't spread unless you have 'like' no immune system.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Ry60003333

Don't worry, theres a lot of people who are coming down with H1N1 at our school, and I know some of them. So far everyone has gotten better. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

God Colin

Update: I only have a virus but anybody who shows symptoms of the h1n1 (swine) flu should push the fluids. the reason people are dieing is because they cant breath if breathing becomes hard then ou must be taken to the hospital immeadility. I'll be fine :P

^Click the pic!

Zack

This really sucks. At my school there are 1500 students, and 950 of them have to be sick before the school closes down. So if that many people do get sick our whole town would be screwed. :(

serguy3

My sisters high-school got closed down because they had 1,000 kids gone, or 50%+ of the schools students.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Drunk Mario

It'll be Okay god collin ;) as other people have said alot of people get H1N1 and then after a couple days/weeks they heal. it is only life threatening if it gets close to your heart. alot of people in my district have had it. My social studies teacher had said that her daughters class had 11 out of 15 people sick in 1day. Everyone should still take caution about this. even if you feel good you should wash your hands and if you start to not feel good then i would go to the doctor as soon as you can. I have heard that if you get H1N1 you should drink like um.. i think grape juice.. something like that and it helps your immune system fight it off.(makes your cells stronger).
         Hope you feel better!
                          ~drunk mario~

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

God Colin

Quote from: God Colin on October 22, 2009, 08:05:38 AM
Update: I only have a virus but anybody who shows symptoms of the h1n1 (swine) flu should push the fluids. [b]the reason people are dieing is because they cant breath if breathing becomes hard/you feel labored. then you must be taken to the hospital immeadility. I'll be fine :P[/b]
Elmo did you not fully read the topic? It's life threatning if you can not breathe or feel labored to breathe is when it becomes serious. They prefer you to drink gatorade though and nothing with caffiene in it!

^Click the pic!

Drunk Mario

Quote from: God Colin on October 24, 2009, 04:10:19 PM
Update: I only have a virus but anybody who shows symptoms of the h1n1 (swine) flu should push the fluids. [b]the reason people are dieing is because they cant breath if breathing becomes hard/you feel labored. then you must be taken to the hospital immeadility. I'll be fine :P[/b]
Elmo did you not fully read the topic? It's life threatning if you can not breathe or feel labored to breathe is when it becomes serious. They prefer you to drink gatorade though and nothing with caffiene in it!
i did read it my friend and i am right. if it gets close to your heart or on your heart it makes breathing hard and eventually stops breathing then  :-\ :'( you knwo what heppends

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

God Colin

Quote from: drunk elmo on October 24, 2009, 08:22:06 PM
Quote from: God Colin on October 24, 2009, 04:10:19 PM
i did read it my friend and i am right. if it gets close to your heart or on your heart it makes breathing hard and eventually stops breathing then  :-\ :'( you knwo what heppends
Confusing,  and yes i do we get to meet "ry, and jeremy in heaven :P their the gods!"

^Click the pic!