News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

im new and i already made an awesome pic

Started by abfunkyfan, October 18, 2009, 10:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abfunkyfan

kk , hey guys , im new and before i registered i created an awesome worldscape picture that i want to share with you guys (you dont have to use it) but it took a while! enjoy! :D

kxdk

Haha nice, pretty good since you just began. Might i ask, how long have you been making Banners/Logos? just a bit curious.

If you need any help just pm me in-game (kxdk) I am always happy to help. I'll be glad to help to get you some armor, cash if you need any, prepherbly get you items.

------

Joker

Oo good work! :D
i hope ur bein good in game too! :o
pm in game:joker for help ;)
thank you..

JOKER!!

lollol

like kxdk Saied Its Pretty Good for a begginer  ;)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

abfunkyfan

thx guys , oh and kxdk i just started about half a month ago , so thats my second banner thing. Ya i would like some help , right now , in game im pretty rich and strong , so not lots of help! thx guys again

abfunkyfan

ok guys , i feel like making a new banner for worldscape again , or you guys can make a request! chow

kxdk

Nice new banner, but you shouldn't triple post just modify the first post you made and add the picture to it.

------

abfunkyfan

kk , sorry , i really didnt know , i'll try not to! thx again

Voltimolt

Wow mate, I got say

"Your a noob." wow man, just download a few fonts find a background paste in paint and write text all over it.

abfunkyfan

ok , thi is for that big fat meanie Voltimolt. I created a pic that took about 2 hours to make WITHOUT using paint! so ya , dont be mean

Voltimolt

kxdk

Voltimolt, there is a rule you know it says no flaming. Not every picture people do is downloaded background and a few fonts. Sir, please make one yourself before you critize of someone else making one.

------

Omri

da 0wnd pig

nice and cool logo!
btw how u make that? ;D
all go free is the BeST!

combat 119:)
goal:become one of the best pkers lol:D