News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Falling

Started by Chaoslancex, October 17, 2009, 01:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Well I skateboard and every now and then with out warning I fall, cause am not paying attention and BANG I fall and it hurts and maybe you have your iPod or psp in your pocket and you land on it when you fall and you break it the screen is cracked and know your pist and you blame yor skateboard, well true storie I fell and I broke my ipod's screen!!!! I hate fallling and I even how to skate preaty good!

Drunk Mario

oooohhh like the same happends to me but i don't fall. i just stop. :-\ i am a failed skateboarder.. :'( lol

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

HotMax123

I rock at skatebooarding andi'm 11 I can do a 180 kickflip oops... i'm bragging but not trying to but well I can
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

God Colin

Quote from: HotMax123 on October 18, 2009, 11:51:07 AM
I rock at skatebooarding andi'm 11 I can do a 180 kickflip oops... i'm bragging but not trying to but well I can
Let me know when you can mctwist then brag 8). choas check for rocks lol i've rode down the street before a street clean an dhit a rock and went face first into the concrete then slammed my ipod (touch) on the ground got mad but at the board and went and rode again.  ;D

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

doormcburger

Lol i saw a skateboarding advert at the bottom of the screen on this topic. Anyway why bring ipods skateboarding? you WILL break them at some point :o

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite