News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

i guess its money

Started by spotlight7, July 08, 2008, 03:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doo u think its easy to get money on worldscape?

Yes
23 (79.3%)
No
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Pure01owner

The contents of this message have been hidden
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Triniboy

I'm sure in worldscape blitz, the economy would be better than how it is in worldscape classic.

Barrage Pked

Yes, it is kind of easy to make money. But as it was said before, the economy is messed up because of the dupers.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Chaoslancex

well i got another way to make money, sell dh bodys to the shop and you get (104k) each so its preaty good if your fast seller  ;)

Barrage Pked

Quote from: chaoslancex on March 05, 2009, 10:45:36 AM
well i got another way to make money, sell dh bodys to the shop and you get (104k) each so its preaty good if your fast seller  ;)

That's what I do.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

warheroguy

Quote from: mca17 on January 14, 2009, 01:31:16 PM
lol not hard to get i got 3 pairs of desert boots 2 blue h'ween mask and one red white scimmy and lot more  :P

How much are white scimmys?

Banjo Hick

this is an old topic, and white scimmys are about 400mil, thats what they were in March, i haven't exactly caught up with the economy yet.. =\. Don't post dig though.