News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Weapons and skill capes

Started by horatio, July 08, 2008, 02:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horatio

There should be special attacks and skill capes.

Horatio/Malfor

Cavallers

dear horatio

we have been going through this over and over ry isn't considering adding the

specs and skillcapes he is waiting for the release of the 490 client cache that will

eventually have them therefore we will not have those items you want until the

release of that client.

-Cavallers

Zeldagirl

Thank you Cav,

Yes, you see the 490 Client will allow a lot of newer things for Worldscape that could not be done on the current client. That is why All-go-free has decided to make Worldscape Blitz. In the meantime, you can wear a firecape. A firecape is good because it moves and it gives similar stat bonuses. I know you really wan't the Skillcapes added because It shows off your skill but the max level is 135. When Blitz will be released it will be 99, making it a little bit less confusing.

I hope I helped answer your question here,

Zelda.
- Banned -

S S 5MEWTWO

HEY ZELDA D YOU KNOW WHEN THIS CLIENT WILL COME OUT?

Chris Bud

Yea. I know that Ry will probly NEVER re-add the skillcapes to WS/WSB, or any other server he make's...

It's jAGeX/Silab item's... Which mean's we are ALOT more likely to be shut down... Again.

~Chris

Cavallers

chris i don't mean to be rude but "Silab" does not own the new items!
they just got the item models from the runescape model viewer and got the ints then added them into a client. all the servers that have client and they have new items they made the items just like silabsoft did so don't call them "silabsoft items" because there is no such a thing.

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Ok. So "Silab" doesn't own the item's... But there must still be smoe infringment there against's jAGeX...

No madder what. Right? I just don't think it would be the best idea for one of the top 'MoparScape' server's.

Unless Ry, and Jeremy wanna go, and be a Silab server... ;)

~Chris

Cavallers

dear chris budd.
it does not have to  be necessarily a silab server since allgofree has it's own client ry can add the items to the allgofree client it isn't hard to..
anyway i'm just explaining.

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

I don't really think we are supposed to keep posting to each other, and making this a reply chat ::)

But Ry has already posted on that.

QuoteDo Not Suggest List

This is a list of things that have been suggested already and do not need to suggested again, and also for suggests that we will probably never add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

? Using the Silab Client
This has already been mentions many times. We will probably not make use of the "Silab" items in the client, as other key parts of the game would be missing. Having the new items in the old environment just doesn't well. Also, we cannot offer support for the client. Even SilabSoft herself stated at http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php?topic=266774.msg2204237 that "SilabClient is made of fail i suggest using your own works.", and we are doing just that.

greepfruuy

yeah no suggest list but i think its a good idea ps: ive got no idea where im talking about but allways skillcapes are being a good idea but not with bad emotes

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Cavallers

Quote from: S S 5MEWTWO on July 14, 2008, 08:32:50 AM
HEY ZELDA D YOU KNOW WHEN THIS CLIENT WILL COME OUT?

dear S 5MEWTWO do not type all in caps.

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

I've already warned him about this in 3 topic's. I hope he read's it, and stop's his obsession with all CAPS :-\

~Chris