News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

How do you know how long your ip banned?

Started by country boy, July 08, 2008, 11:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you know how long your iq banned?

>>>>
0 (0%)
>>>>
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

country boy

Hi this is s s 5mewtwo but i got permantly banned on that guy.So i made this guy country boy.But i cant get on because i have been ip banned.I was wondering if anyone knows how long it will be till i can play again.(i got banned yesterday.

ps.i git introuble for killing someone outside of the safe zone.  it was my first time doing it and i didnt know i was killing someone.it was an accedent.and i also have the guy username on my friend list so i could give the mods alot of info.

country boy

Please guys and girls if you have any knowledge of this please share your knowledge with me.
                                                                      your friend,
                                                                        cowboy

Zeldagirl

Cowboy, first of all let me say.
DO NOT ADD RANDOM POLLS AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST, UNLESS IT IS RELEVANT!

Second of all, an Ip-ban usually means that ALL account's are disabled forever. However, they may last shorter if you try appologizing or if the Staff that banned you tells you otherwise. To check out how long the Ip-ban lasts, you can ask the Staff member that Banned you here on the Player Message feature
Located at the top under. "My Messages."

I hope that answered your question,

Zelda.
- Banned -

country boy

thanks for replying zelda.im sorry but i didnt know how to get rid of the poll.so sorry.but thats the problem i cant check my messages because my other got banned. :-[

Zeldagirl

It's quite okay, we learn from our mistakes.
Thank you for showing me you're sorry and that you have learned better. :)

Zelda.
- Banned -

Zeldagirl

I have locked this topic because I have already given a response and there is no more use of this topic.
- Banned -