News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

New items

Started by kaelan, April 26, 2008, 10:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaelan

YOU  should add some more new items to worldscape when blitz comes out.
Items
dragon phat with wings out the side of it and a rune phat or black phat.

Jeremy

Please define the 'new' items that you may have in mind.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

he means by "silab" items but of what i know ry removed them for some reason and removed specs
-cavallers

-Cavallers

kaelan

Sorry jeremy i was typeing fast here are some a dragon phat with wings out the side of it and a rune phat or black phat.

Cavallers

there is already a rune phat and a black phat u need client to get just do ::specialphat and ull go to some place ull see alot of phats u can take phats from there :D but the dragon phat ry would  need to create it that would take forever

-Cavallers

kaelan

Hmm ok dragon phat would just need re colour.

Ry60003333

Quote from: dslayer on April 27, 2008, 01:12:07 AM
he means by "silab" items but of what i know ry removed them for some reason and removed specs
-cavallers
We never had special attacks.  :-\

And the newer RS items would unbalance the game, as the animations for them are missing, as well as the rest of the game would still be the old RS.  :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

ooh and ry why dont u add special attacks they arent silabs and they would be a good thing like dds spec d2h spec d scimi spec magic bow spec it would be awsome to pk whit specs

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: dslayer on April 28, 2008, 10:45:16 PM
ooh and ry why dont u add special attacks they arent silabs and they would be a good thing like dds spec d2h spec d scimi spec magic bow spec it would be awsome to pk whit specs
Blitz will have special attacks.  ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

kaelan

Quote from: Ry60003333 on April 29, 2008, 04:20:34 PM
Quote from: dslayer on April 28, 2008, 10:45:16 PM
Blitz will have special attacks.  ;D
Thanks ry that will own :D

Cavallers

hohoho yesssssssssssss!!!!! now its getting to own!!!! worldscape whit special attacks will own!!!!!

-Cavallers

James

Dear Kaelen,

A Dragon Party hat would be a decent addition to the game, but, you have to think about the stats, and overall look.

I mean, it could be a weak hat, like the rest of the party hats that are only for look, or could have the stats of a dragon chain body or dragon medium helmet.

Please be more explanatory in your details ;).

Cavallers

yes but the dragon party hat ry would have to make it so i guess ry decides that and also makin an item is realy hard :D still good idea and i guess it will require stats.....:D

-Cavallers