News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

new party room

Started by Cavallers, July 07, 2008, 10:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

i am sorry to say this but almost all of the high level players hate the new update the "party room" this totally ruined the economy of the server and i personally hate it  i would like it to dissapear... but i know that wont be possible  noobs will still have rares which is annoying  >:(

-Cavallers

I pooN I

Well to be honest the econmoy was already "DEMOLISHED" by dupers, so pretty much all they did was level the playing field. There's an up-side to this, and that's the return of Halloween Masks! WOOT :D

Cavallers

i still hate it not fare  >:(

-Cavallers

maxmager

yes ry, i agree with poon and cav, but i do believe that the whole droping rares every drop is messing up the economy, but i do like the return of mask, if i may, i recommend that you only drop the things like sara, and the other god armour until 1000 drops then you drop rares, but rares every drop is just messing up everything :( (btw thanks for the masks back ry, good idea on that one ;) )

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Cavallers

i love this idea max i would like to see it working this will clean everything a little up...

-Cavallers

maxmager

ty cav, i hope ry agrees with us i hate seein 1651641861417957957915791729172197519759 people with rares, lol (ry, please lol)

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Flame

I like it. Pretty much everything has already been duplicated tons of times already this is just giving newer players a chance to get some items that a lot of people like.

Chris Bud

Yea. The econemy has been screwd for along time now... And I don't think there is any way to reverse it :-\

But with the arrival of WSB it won't be a problem anymore... :D

~Chris

Ry60003333

Well the rares like masks are only dropped every 1,000 fires. So what items do you think shouldn't be dropped and at which class party are they being dropped?  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

ichigo

Ichigo Kurasaki

Chris Bud

I WANNA FIND A MASK!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

~Chris :'(

ichigo

yea were do you fin mask?
Ichigo Kurasaki

Con1887

Quote from: ichigo on July 30, 2008, 02:33:11 PM
yea were do you fin mask?

You can find a mask at the 3rd lvl drop that balloons drop, but you don't always get one.

blitz82

well there not rares anymore but all that hard work for those items when they were not rares gone to waste =[

Chris Bud

Can anyone give me a mask? I am obsessed with getting one now!!!!!! :D :D :D

~Chris