News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Why, hello!

Started by Magnacore, October 13, 2009, 01:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnacore

Why, hello there everyone! My name is Edward Bruce Bowen, and I'd like to introduce myself; and maybe even get to know a couple of you. =)

I'm 19 years old.
I live in Tampa, Florida.
I'm a fervent church-goer.
I'm a great admirer of poetry, art, and literature; though I must say, I'm personally terrible at all three.
I listen to classical music mainly, though I do like to listen other things from time to time. I listen to anything from Beethoven to Apocalyptica.
I'm a great fan of Baseball.
I enjoy the game RuneScape.

If there is anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask. I don't think any one of WorldScape's players are internet predators; and besides, I'm 19, I can take care of myself. ;)
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
â€" Psalm 34:14

Hate isn't the opposite of love;
Indifference is the opposite of love;
Because if you hate, you still care.

God Colin

Welcome to worldscape magnacore. Alot of worldscape player's are nice and friendly but non of the are internet predators  ;D. If you need anything ask the staff just click staff list and theres all the staff. Have Fun!

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

HotMax123

dude you don't like rock !! man dude you dont know what ur missing
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Magnacore

Quote from: Magnacore on October 13, 2009, 01:02:02 PM
I listen to classical music mainly, though I do like to listen other things from time to time. I listen to anything from Beethoven to Apocalyptica.

I like almost all kinds of music, I just prefer classical. I do indeed like "rock", but that is an umbrella term. There's many sub-genres of what you would call "rock". Green Day is an example of "punk" and Atreyu is an example of "metalcore". I'm just a fan of music in general.
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
â€" Psalm 34:14

Hate isn't the opposite of love;
Indifference is the opposite of love;
Because if you hate, you still care.