News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Why, hello!

Started by Magnacore, October 13, 2009, 01:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnacore

Why, hello there everyone! My name is Edward Bruce Bowen, and I'd like to introduce myself; and maybe even get to know a couple of you. =)

I'm 19 years old.
I live in Tampa, Florida.
I'm a fervent church-goer.
I'm a great admirer of poetry, art, and literature; though I must say, I'm personally terrible at all three.
I listen to classical music mainly, though I do like to listen other things from time to time. I listen to anything from Beethoven to Apocalyptica.
I'm a great fan of Baseball.
I enjoy the game RuneScape.

If there is anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask. I don't think any one of WorldScape's players are internet predators; and besides, I'm 19, I can take care of myself. ;)
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
â€" Psalm 34:14

Hate isn't the opposite of love;
Indifference is the opposite of love;
Because if you hate, you still care.

God Colin

Welcome to worldscape magnacore. Alot of worldscape player's are nice and friendly but non of the are internet predators  ;D. If you need anything ask the staff just click staff list and theres all the staff. Have Fun!

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

HotMax123

dude you don't like rock !! man dude you dont know what ur missing
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Magnacore

Quote from: Magnacore on October 13, 2009, 01:02:02 PM
I listen to classical music mainly, though I do like to listen other things from time to time. I listen to anything from Beethoven to Apocalyptica.

I like almost all kinds of music, I just prefer classical. I do indeed like "rock", but that is an umbrella term. There's many sub-genres of what you would call "rock". Green Day is an example of "punk" and Atreyu is an example of "metalcore". I'm just a fan of music in general.
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
â€" Psalm 34:14

Hate isn't the opposite of love;
Indifference is the opposite of love;
Because if you hate, you still care.