News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

ry i need help

Started by tysondude8, July 07, 2008, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tysondude8

to:Ry60003333
I was recently was playing worldscape when a user approached my new account. ohohboom approached me and gave me orange potions and told me to turn on retrebution prayer and go drop poitions beside other user. I didn't know what it did and i didn't know it was wrong and i had no warning to stop. i had no intensions of harming other players accounts.

sincerly: tysondude8/for_the_wind

Hunterguy8

Yeah, ohohboom was my cousin.. he got me ip-banned too, but ry un-banned me. I'm sure he will un-ban you too, as it was not your fault.

Chris Bud

I'm not saying I'm gunna go do it... But what does it do?

And I think someone should censor some of his message. For player safety.

~Chris

P.S. Maybe I shouldn't ask what it does... rofl!!!

Cavallers

dear chris.
what it does is damage all players that have damaged you back like a double hit. but this time since he was using the castle war bombs it will attack any playe.

and for you tysondude8 don't you think thats a too much coincidence?
why would you do what some one that goes into your other acc says,and why would you damage yourself whit the potions?
it didn't take just 1 potion for you to die did it?
now why didn't once you saw it damaged you knowing that it will damage you again?
you really wanted to die and you wanted to kill people whit retribution.
jeremy or ry you should check his chat-logs and see if what he\she says is true.

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Yes... Cav makes an amazing point there ;)

How many did you drop?! And I don't think it was one or two, not even three... They hit 15ea, that's 3+ to kill a player.

And if you had alot on you, I don't think you were under the level of 90. But I'm not sure that going into the chat log's would justify anything :-\

All it would do, is prove he did it. And then we would be right back where we are now, and he still would have dropped them, no matter what! Correct?

I think it should be upto AGF staff to figure out either, a punishment, or a solution...

~Chris

Cavallers

yes going in the chat-logs will justifie.
to see if the other person really told him to do it.

-Cavallers

Zeldagirl

This topic is locked since it is for reading purposes only and it was mainly ment for ryan. Also, you should have messaged Ryan via the player messaging feature on here so that this didnot start a huge conversation that would go off-track.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Zelda.
- Banned -