News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The worst fail.

Started by God Colin, October 11, 2009, 07:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

I want everybody who reads this to post if they have/witnessed a fail/epic fail.

Quote from: God Colin on October 11, 2009, 08:07:41 PM
Nice! i had a Epic fail. It was in P.E 1 and it was friday. Well every friday we play dodgeball. This time we played Freshman (i'm a freshman) vs. either sophtmore,junior, or senior any ways. We was half court for each team and i was half way on the freshman half of the court and a S,J, or S came up and threw a ball it bounce off the ground and hit my "sack" and yeah... i had to take my self out for a few minute's.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Zack

We were playing a game in P.E. and someone kicked a volley ball as hard as they could and it nailed a freshman (I'm a sophomore) in the groin. He was on the ground for at least 5 minutes while everyone in the class was laughing their asses off.

God Colin

Quote from: Zack on October 11, 2009, 08:00:05 PM
We were playing a game in P.E. and someone kicked a volley ball as hard as they could and it nailed a freshman in the groin. He was on the ground for at least 5 minutes.
Nice! i had a Epic fail. It was in P.E 1 and it was friday. Well every friday we play dodgeball. This time we played Freshman (i'm a freshman) vs. either sophtmore,junior, or senior any ways. We was half court for each team and i was half way on the freshman half of the court and a S,J, or S came up and threw a ball it bounce off the ground and hit my "sack" and yeah... i had to take my self out for a few minute's.

^Click the pic!

Delicious

I have had quite some epic fails. I had been studying for a spanish oral report for a while. Then It was time to present it, and I totally went speech-less. I sat down and took an F for the project. =\

Zack

Quote from: Delicious on October 11, 2009, 08:12:27 PM
I have had quite some epic fails. I had been studying for a spanish oral report for a while. Then It was time to present it, and I totally went speech-less. I sat down and took an F for the project. =\

Next semester we have to do a total of 15 speeches to pass, not looking forward to it. :-\

Delicious

Oh that sounds terrible. My spanish teacher is very scary. :P

Volcanic Me

I typed ::bank into RuneScape more than once. X_X

I pooN I

I got into a 5-car pileup where I killed a cop and wounded 10 newborn babies, giving each one shaken baby syndrome. Oh wait, that wasn't me..  ::)

God Colin

Another fail, i told my teacher i forgot my home work for 2 days and now she said its due tommarrow 2 papers and a packet or i get lunch detention.

This was also a bump.

^Click the pic!

Chaoslancex

My epic fail happend when i was in jr high, at that time i was into rs and yu-gi-oh cards, well i got a back of cards at 7/11 and i got this ultra mega rare card it was a god card worth $100 at the time, well when i saw the card i started to cry lol what a fail and iside the store to the 7/11 guy was like WTF!

God Colin

Quote from: chaoslancex on October 16, 2009, 01:49:48 AM
My epic fail happend when i was in jr high, at that time i was into rs and yu-gi-oh cards, well i got a back of cards at 7/11 and i got this ultra mega rare card it was a god card worth $100 at the time, well when i saw the card i started to cry lol what a fail and iside the store to the 7/11 guy was like WTF!
Poor choas!

^Click the pic!

Zack

I need to find that 7/11 and get the security video! :D

God Colin

Quote from: Zack on October 16, 2009, 08:53:31 PM

I need to find that 7/11 and get the security video! :D
Make copies!

^Click the pic!