News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

The worst fail.

Started by God Colin, October 11, 2009, 07:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

I want everybody who reads this to post if they have/witnessed a fail/epic fail.

Quote from: God Colin on October 11, 2009, 08:07:41 PM
Nice! i had a Epic fail. It was in P.E 1 and it was friday. Well every friday we play dodgeball. This time we played Freshman (i'm a freshman) vs. either sophtmore,junior, or senior any ways. We was half court for each team and i was half way on the freshman half of the court and a S,J, or S came up and threw a ball it bounce off the ground and hit my "sack" and yeah... i had to take my self out for a few minute's.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Zack

We were playing a game in P.E. and someone kicked a volley ball as hard as they could and it nailed a freshman (I'm a sophomore) in the groin. He was on the ground for at least 5 minutes while everyone in the class was laughing their asses off.

God Colin

Quote from: Zack on October 11, 2009, 08:00:05 PM
We were playing a game in P.E. and someone kicked a volley ball as hard as they could and it nailed a freshman in the groin. He was on the ground for at least 5 minutes.
Nice! i had a Epic fail. It was in P.E 1 and it was friday. Well every friday we play dodgeball. This time we played Freshman (i'm a freshman) vs. either sophtmore,junior, or senior any ways. We was half court for each team and i was half way on the freshman half of the court and a S,J, or S came up and threw a ball it bounce off the ground and hit my "sack" and yeah... i had to take my self out for a few minute's.

^Click the pic!

Delicious

I have had quite some epic fails. I had been studying for a spanish oral report for a while. Then It was time to present it, and I totally went speech-less. I sat down and took an F for the project. =\

Zack

Quote from: Delicious on October 11, 2009, 08:12:27 PM
I have had quite some epic fails. I had been studying for a spanish oral report for a while. Then It was time to present it, and I totally went speech-less. I sat down and took an F for the project. =\

Next semester we have to do a total of 15 speeches to pass, not looking forward to it. :-\

Delicious

Oh that sounds terrible. My spanish teacher is very scary. :P

Volcanic Me

I typed ::bank into RuneScape more than once. X_X

I pooN I

I got into a 5-car pileup where I killed a cop and wounded 10 newborn babies, giving each one shaken baby syndrome. Oh wait, that wasn't me..  ::)

God Colin

Another fail, i told my teacher i forgot my home work for 2 days and now she said its due tommarrow 2 papers and a packet or i get lunch detention.

This was also a bump.

^Click the pic!

Chaoslancex

My epic fail happend when i was in jr high, at that time i was into rs and yu-gi-oh cards, well i got a back of cards at 7/11 and i got this ultra mega rare card it was a god card worth $100 at the time, well when i saw the card i started to cry lol what a fail and iside the store to the 7/11 guy was like WTF!

God Colin

Quote from: chaoslancex on October 16, 2009, 01:49:48 AM
My epic fail happend when i was in jr high, at that time i was into rs and yu-gi-oh cards, well i got a back of cards at 7/11 and i got this ultra mega rare card it was a god card worth $100 at the time, well when i saw the card i started to cry lol what a fail and iside the store to the 7/11 guy was like WTF!
Poor choas!

^Click the pic!

Zack

I need to find that 7/11 and get the security video! :D

God Colin

Quote from: Zack on October 16, 2009, 08:53:31 PM

I need to find that 7/11 and get the security video! :D
Make copies!

^Click the pic!