News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

[Edit] Thread removed:

Started by Volcanic Me, October 10, 2009, 06:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcanic Me

The contents of this message have been hidden.

I pooN I

Drunk Mario

nice job.. i am sure alot of people who said "i want player mod!" might change their minds now.. and maybe think it over more.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Volcanic Me

cheekybenny

LOL :P this is 100% correct aye

i did
5. Let's envision a situation: You want to go AFK in the wilderness, but you don't want to leave your friends, so you turn on Infinite Hp, but you forget to turn auto-retaliate off. You go use the restroom, or check another page, or even leave your house. You come back to see your character killing people, but you don't die. Everyone knows, everyone assumes you abuse your powers frequently. It's all over the forums, people talk about you. Then it gets back to your superiors. They then come down hard on you for your recklessness. Sound like fun?

that before hehehe
it does get you into trouble

Pk0wnedall

Delicious

Ry60003333

Awesome, and some of those points carry over to being an Administrator. :o

Quote from: Mute on October 10, 2009, 06:52:23 PM
This should be stickied.
Yes it should be! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Volcanic Me

Coleshot1

Why does it matter if someone said "I want to be a Player Moderator!" in the first place? I made a lot of people (not exactly not want to be, but notice they couldn't) think about how worthy of being a mod they really were. They were saying "How could i become a mod?" which almost automatically makes them un-modworthy (not always, but often). I said if they aren't happy playing how a moderator should, they don't want to be a mod for the right reasons. That's why people can't call me a wannabe mod anymore.  :P
This really covered a lot of reasons why I didn't completely want to be a mod in the first place.. Glad to see someone pointed them out  ;D
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Volcanic Me

Pk0wnedall

Oh okay, well I hope you enjoy ~All-Go-Free~ still and I hope you feel better for ever reason you resigned for.

Nicest Regards

Jack7 :)

Triniboy

Quote from: Volcanic Me on October 11, 2009, 05:24:40 PM
Quote from: Coleshot1 on October 11, 2009, 04:05:43 PM
Why does it matter if someone said "I want to be a Player Moderator!" in the first place?

That doesn't really matter, but in writing this I gave many people insight into what happens after you get the crown, many think it's an easy job, they think you get free stuff. That's why they want it.

But hopefully this opens the eyes of all the suck ups, making them see what they "want" isn't exactly how they imagine it is.

Plus they don't get any free items :(

Zack

One thing I have noticed. Some people that become moderators start looking down on everyone else and think they are better than everyone.

Volcanic Me