News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Help me what laptop i should buy.

Started by Pk0wnedall, October 09, 2009, 06:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the best laptop out of all over the below

Toshiba
6 (50%)
Dell
2 (16.7%)
Hp
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pk0wnedall

Hello, i am getting a new laptop i need some advice on what is the best laptop to buy please say the best one not the worst one.

Note: I don't know where this post goes.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

Zack

Pretty much any laptop is a good laptop. Just try to get one with at least 4GB of RAM and a decent video card and hard drive.

And this would go under off topic.

Pk0wnedall

How do you, install a windows operating system on it?

Zack

For a Mac I would recommend using Boot Camp to install Windows, so you can have both Mac OS and Windows.

Delicious

If you want to run only windows, there is a program already installed on a macbook that runs Windows. Another thought, is that it's possible to run about any client with the right files and commands. If you happend to get a Mac for use of Leopard, talk to me and I will be glad to help you. :)
_Tanner

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Delicious on October 09, 2009, 11:38:36 PM
If you want to run only windows, there is a program already installed on a macbook that runs Windows. Another thought, is that it's possible to run about any client with the right files and commands. If you happend to get a Mac for use of Leopard, talk to me and I will be glad to help you. :)
_Tanner

I was thinking about getting a macbook but there only 1 click so yeh....

Delicious

There are Many options for that problem.
External mouse.
Control click.
2-finger click....

Ry60003333

I would definitely get a MacBook or MacBook Pro, all the other companies build laptops to compete with them. They are absolutely awesome, and the new nVidia graphics make them amazing portable gaming machines, even with Windows games.

For Windows, you can either use Boot Camp to boot directly into Windows, or purchase VMWare Fusion to run them side by side, which is what I did:

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Zack on October 09, 2009, 05:45:08 PM
Pretty much any laptop is a good laptop. Just try to get one with at least 4GB of RAM and a decent video card and hard drive.

And this would go under off topic.

zack is right

doormcburger

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Omri

Hp i believe, They are very good laptops.

Zack1

The hp we bought is crap.
So i would say Toshiba.
:D Zack1.

Omri

The hp i bought is still running like a beast.

Voltimolt

I wouldn't quite go with toshiba.
Why?

I ran a AVG full computer scan and it detects a virus in one of toshiba's software. I typed in the virus in google.
and got a review saying it's false alarm. But still goes slow. but average.

I'd go with macbook which i am soon getting...

Omri

Voltimolt, Are you considering a Hp at all, They're very good.