News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

~removed~

Started by Pk0wnedall, October 08, 2009, 09:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

-This message has been removed by Jack7-

Banana boy

Err why commit suicide?
No point..
Just be happy..

HotMax123

he's really committing suicide? Dude don't never waste life god intended for you to be on this planet it means you where created for a reason and a dang good one if god intended so someday who knows.. what I am trying to say is, you are important
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Pk0wnedall

Ww, thankyou for that I have fort it am not going to thankyou for the post it helped.

BigDogg420

I don't know what this post was about but if you where thinking of suicide it's really stupid trust me not saying I have tried but just don't do it and I know that this is probably resolved but most likely your not done with this trust me dude jack if you need someone to talk to I am here to talk to so please just ill be here to talk to so yea. I've also been through alot so I can try and help as much as I can

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!