News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Loading glitch

Started by allen64, October 07, 2009, 06:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allen64

when I open up the game loading page, I see the 'allgofree' box for a split second then says error at the top left side. before the game worked, but then it stopped working so I deleted the 'allgofree' folder in my hard drive, tried it again, and the downloader doesnt pop up and I get the error at the top left side.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: allen64 on October 07, 2009, 06:32:31 PM
when I open up the game loading page, I see the 'allgofree' box for a split second then says error at the top left side. before the game worked, but then it stopped working so I deleted the 'allgofree' folder in my hard drive, tried it again, and the downloader doesnt pop up and I get the error at the top left side.
do you have java downloaded?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: drunk elmo on October 07, 2009, 08:49:06 PM
Quote from: allen64 on October 07, 2009, 06:32:31 PM
do you have java downloaded?

You need Java to peform that process i suggest download Jdk 6-u-18 or the newest verison.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

allen64

YES!!!! turns out that I had to download the client and just wait at the "waiting on downloader" part because it was downloading but I didnt know that because the download bar dissappeared.

Ry60003333

Quote from: allen64 on October 09, 2009, 06:00:37 PM
YES!!!! turns out that I had to download the client and just wait at the "waiting on downloader" part because it was downloading but I didnt know that because the download bar dissappeared.
So it sounds like you got it working! :)
I'm locking this, if you need additional help, please feel free to post again.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.