News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

<clan wars>

Started by Chaoslancex, July 03, 2008, 05:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

if u would like to make a deal wiht another clan to meet in wildy?

yes
10 (76.9%)
no
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Chaoslancex

well i would like to have my clanmates to come in wildy an fight another clan it would be like a war zone  ;D i love pk am there everday  :)

Chris Bud

Chaoslancex,

One word of advise, Maybe clean up your grammar a bit.

Back to the topic. What clan would you like to CvC? Or are you hoping for a clan to post here, if they wanna fight your clan?! Maybe you could edit your post, and clarify that?

~Chris

maxmager

awww comon chris, his grammer may be bad but he may not be from the united states, atleast hes doing as well as he can? lets be nice about his grammer, he's a good friend.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Zeldagirl

Guys,

Your getting side-tracted, please keep this topic to Clan Wars, or I will have to lock it, and I really don't want to do that. Also, Chris, His grammar wasn't too bad considering what max told us.

Well good luck with the War everyone,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chaoslancex

sniper007

good idea...but that can only result too others that arent in any clan coming....and those noobs that die then just ::runes and come back? it wouldent be pretty.
if we don't end war, war will end us.~h. g. wells

Zack

Mia

Zack1

not many people do pking. so it wouldn't be very likely to have both full clans there because time zones..

damo

someone said it was against the rules to go pking with only runes and food is that true?
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Zack

It's not against the rules, just annoying.

Chaoslancex

lol zack is right it's not but it gets super anoying as hell.. i hate when they do that.