News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

I don't think we should be rivals, I think we should get along but have fun wars once in a while.

Carbon

request of K A T E Rox to be on k0s for attacking me when I was afk. he thought he was slick and said he just logged on but it showed "you have killed K A T E Roxx" which means they attacked me first when I was afk.

Pride

Lesson 1.

Don't go afk in the wildy unless you have a couple friends or atleast one friend there.

d1stortor

guys, i haven't being online for a few days. but right now i'm in vacations with the mrs right now. i will try to go online as soon as i can. if i can't go online i will most def be back in like two weeks. well guys i miss you guys. the only saf part about this is that i left when all the actions was about about to happend, grrrrrrrrr. now we actually have rivals and that's then i left. well, best of luck to you all and remember.......DZ FOREVER NIQQAS!!! we have no competition what so ever :) keep up the good work deathzone :)
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

gomes97

Quote from: d1stortor on May 17, 2011, 11:57:20 AM
guys, i haven't being online for a few days. but right now i'm in vacations with the mrs right now. i will try to go online as soon as i can. if i can't go online i will most def be back in like two weeks. well guys i miss you guys. the only saf part about this is that i left when all the actions was about about to happend, grrrrrrrrr. now we actually have rivals and that's then i left. well, best of luck to you all and remember.......DZ FOREVER NIQQAS!!! we have no competition what so ever :) keep up the good work deathzone :)

good luck to come online

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Pride

Wild

oscar, there are now like 7 generals. and like 4 ranks are empty.
you could better make just like 3 ranks, that would look a way nicer then this.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

gomes97

Quote from: x wild x on May 18, 2011, 12:51:14 AM
oscar, there are now like 7 generals. and like 4 ranks are empty.
you could better make just like 3 ranks, that would look a way nicer then this.
I do think that people like me and mike  carbon pure owgene  Jolt tomorrow keep their rank because they have long been a death zone and sit them toward (loyal)
can u put tarjeik on the k0 list  and more but i dont make more pictures.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

d1stortor

well gomez, i'm sure that person is just hating on us, which is good. if we don't have haters means that we are not doing good as a clan. so i think it's fine if he's not on k0s. of course, is up to oscar right. but that's just my opinion. we are always going to have haterz, but that doesn't mean they have to be put on k0s.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Carbon

Quote from: Carbon on May 10, 2011, 06:09:51 PM
request of K A T E Rox to be on k0s for attacking me when I was afk. he thought he was slick and said he just logged on but it showed "you have killed K A T E Roxx" which means they attacked me first when I was afk.

Okk kate roxx I told you I was gonna post this when i came back and I owned you that imm gonna try and get you on these k0s and you are still on mine cuz you thought you could kill me while I was afk and failed the first time... I wouldn't go through all this randomly... Doesnt that make some sensee

Sad Panda

Even though my two cents don't exactly matter towards this clan anymore, I think that K A T E Rox, 13Lincoln13, and all of the other account owned by that player should be put on the KOS. He safes, moves around, and loots on everyone. I know it's not against the rules technically, but it's quite annoying to myself and to the community.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sora

Quote from: Sad Panda on May 19, 2011, 07:39:22 PM
Even though my two cents don't exactly matter towards this clan anymore, I think that K A T E Rox, 13Lincoln13, and all of the other account owned by that player should be put on the KOS. He safes, moves around, and loots on everyone. I know it's not against the rules technically, but it's quite annoying to myself and to the community.

I second that. I totally agree with Nick.  :P

Rivin X

Quote from: Sad Panda on May 19, 2011, 07:39:22 PM
Player has been added too DZ KOS.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

M I K E

I request "K A T E Rox" to be added in to the KO's because:

Attacked me at wildy, died and i looted him, and he said im going to be added into DZ KO's lolol..

And also calling me a girl after not going to wildy because im lazy ass mutha..