News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d1stortor

Lmao tyson, well brian is right...I never asked an owner to get ranked up....All i did was kill everyone that wasn't in clan. And basically just did everything chaoslancex told me to do, lol. Tyson, just one thing bro. Read over roster, and see who is on k0s and attack them. Most of the time you never attack no one on k0s. I don't want to put you on blast, but I think if you want to get ranked up It would be good if you would set a good example to our beloved Deathzone members. Following rules and what not.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Rivin X

Quote from: d1stortor on April 18, 2011, 01:17:38 AM
Lmao tyson, well brian is right...I never asked an owner to get ranked up....All i did was kill everyone that wasn't in clan. And basically just did everything chaoslancex told me to do, lol. Tyson, just one thing bro. Read over roster, and see who is on k0s and attack them. Most of the time you never attack no one on k0s. I don't want to put you on blast, but I think if you want to get ranked up It would be good if you would set a good example to our beloved Deathzone members. Following rules and what not.
Indeed. =)

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

X Hechild X

Okay, I see you're all a clan. I mean, really. This clan has turn all corrupt, there are seven people on, and "DZ's" wish if to "Dominate" wildy, it's empty. Yeah, kill all that isn't in the clan, yeah, I kind of understand that. In Worldscape, 1vs1 is fair. But really, 2vs1? I'm combat 136, and honestly raped the shit outta x Death x when he was "killing me". Now, as I see it, the other clan members HAS to help him, piling? That's corrupt.

Brian

Everyone give a big applause to X Death X, he has been promoted to Leader of DCD! Gratz to X Death X!

Wild

well, some of you have maybe seen it. im not really active anymore.
i got my reason for that. i will be online sometimes but not as much as before.
in 2 weeks i will be back, and play like before.

Marcio

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Brian

Thanks for telling us marcio  :P hope to see you be more active soon  ;)

Pride

d1stortor

Quote from: Ampere on April 18, 2011, 01:29:48 PM
Okay, I see you're all a clan. I mean, really. This clan has turn all corrupt, there are seven people on, and "DZ's" wish if to "Dominate" wildy, it's empty. Yeah, kill all that isn't in the clan, yeah, I kind of understand that. In Worldscape, 1vs1 is fair. But really, 2vs1? I'm combat 136, and honestly raped the shit outta x Death x when he was "killing me". Now, as I see it, the other clan members HAS to help him, piling? That's corrupt.

ampere, not sure who you are, and i could care less. But you came over here and disrespected a clan member, and our clan. So please pm me in-game, d1stortor, and i'll be more than happy to fight you.  If you beat me when i'm sober, i'll respect you. Until then, Deathzone will not respect you or stop piling you, lol. Not because i'm saying it, but because you came over here and started saying all this shizzles about Deathzone being corrupt.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Yoho

Kyle

gomes97

I'm going to miss in death zone, you got great Pker.  :'(

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

M I K E

Quote from: gomes97 on May 04, 2011, 10:44:09 AM
I'm going to miss in death zone, you got great Pker.  :'(

Yup, i will miss him too, Xbox is pro..

He retired or hopped clan? O_o

M I K E

Quote from: Xbox on May 04, 2011, 06:03:52 PM
nah mike i'm not even in another clan lol. xD Don't worrry you don't need to know the reason.  :P

You bored to kids at clans?  ::)

Pride

Quote from: M I K E on May 05, 2011, 07:51:33 AM
Quote from: Xbox on May 04, 2011, 06:03:52 PM
nah mike i'm not even in another clan lol. xD Don't worrry you don't need to know the reason.  :P

You bored to kids at clans?  ::)

Not even I can understand what you just said...

Yoho

Nothing against you or DZ Oscar, I just wanted to make a clan. :D