News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d1stortor

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on April 12, 2011, 04:18:34 PM
Hey guys. I just wanted to say goodbye because i was perm banned in-game. I won't be coming back, but remember me as a legend!  :D
My spirit for the greatness of DeathZone will never end. DeathZone is my family. Anyways, I'd like to say goodbye to you all. Continue to make me proud by making this clan ever greater than it is.  :'( :'( :'( :) :) :)

:'( wow tiny, we are really going to miss you man. Thanks for all this stuff you taught me, so did your brother and oscar. You will be remembered and i'll make sure of that. <3 tiny!!!!!!!!:D
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Chaoslancex

We have a new  Death Zone Co-Owner! Give it up for D1stortor aka Steven! he's been with Death Zone and I for a long time and the work he's done is Wonderful  i respect him and hes pking skills XD he's a Brotha from another motha XD haha anyhow Give him a Big Congratz when you see him!

Brian

Gratz steven!!!!!!!!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

d1stortor

hehe, thanks guys...I won't let you all down :) I will most definetly have you all's back in ::wildy and where ever you guys need my help. I am very proud of being co-owner. Even though I feel kind of bad that Since Tinyoshi is banned, I had to take his place. But I will try my best to be like him, or even better if I can. K3 DZZZZZZZ and every single member in it :)

Rivin X

Quote from: Chaoslancex on April 12, 2011, 08:55:37 PM
We have a new  Death Zone Co-Owner! Give it up for D1stortor aka Steven! he's been with Death Zone and I for a long time and the work he's done is Wonderful  i respect him and hes pking skills XD he's a Brotha from another motha XD haha anyhow Give him a Big Congratz when you see him!
Good Job! :D

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Batman

Steven, I would personally like to congratulate you on your co-owner position. Don't screw it up :).

Also, i wish to pursue a higher position in Deathzone. PM me on here or in-game and i would be glad to fulfill any tests in which shall be taken to advance.

~tyson

<3 Tyren

Wild

gratz man. hope you have fun with your new rank  ;D

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Chaoslancex

ok well were taking new pic and i need more dz members to help out! here the one i'm going to use for now till i get more members on at the same time.

Yoho

My brother asked if you could change his name from Connor to Prototype.

Batman

Quote from: Chaoslancex on April 13, 2011, 12:38:52 AM
ok well were taking new pic and i need more dz members to help out! here the one i'm going to use for now till i get more members on at the same time.

My quote! :D

- Tyson

<3 Tyren

Rivin X

Quote from: Tyson on April 13, 2011, 09:54:23 AM
Quote from: Chaoslancex on April 13, 2011, 12:38:52 AM

My quote! :D

- Tyson
That's a sexy picture :o

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

d1stortor

^^^^ It could of looked better. If dude here didn't leave...right tyson? :)

Pride

Alright, I am requesting to get the hell off of me.

I'm retired and I don't need this.

Stop.

Brian

Quote from: Tyson on April 12, 2011, 10:47:58 PM
Steven, I would personally like to congratulate you on your co-owner position. Don't screw it up :) .

Also, i wish to pursue a higher position in Deathzone. PM me on here or in-game and i would be glad to fulfill any tests in which shall be taken to advance.

~tyson
You don't ask to be ranked up, the owner/co-owners will rank you up when they think you're ready.  ;)

Batman

That was a while ago and i have already talked to oscar about it.

<3 Tyren