News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

Mazen lives in Egypt, and yes he has came back to classic.

Sora

Quote from: Android #17 on March 13, 2011, 01:30:45 PM
Brian why do you always care about being active not being good at Pking hmm?

Uhm why do you care about him? He's just wondering, I think he has the right to ask that question. If Mazen is inactive, we probably understand. But you don't need to hate on brian.

Sad Panda

If Brian has the right to ask a question then so does 17. Now stop. Who is Mazen?

Sora

But he has nothing to do with DeathZone does he not? I think it"s pretty obvious that Brian cares about Mazen being active because he's the leader of dcd. That means he's a role model and he should influence the lower ranks, so I don't really think that was a reasonable question. Anyways, Mazen is Nightwatcher, but he changed his name and his name in classic now is Lollol.

Sad Panda

Thanks, Leigh. Also, there are no rules against him posting here. Let's be honest now, I'm basically an honarary member so it doesn't matter if I do. =3

Android #17

Yeah..that's a discussion page..And there is a great diffrence between a noob who is online 24/7 and a pro is unactive and he owns...But I agree with you at the part of the leader of dragon core division part and he need to be active..So yeah.

Sora

Yoho

QuoteDeath Zone's Enemies
~These Players must be killed on site, with out any question Just Kill Them~
Mystic Titans:
19(Lollol)
18(Aliens)
17(Joker)

That is the reason.

Wild

i will be off for a while, im sorry. got a busy life :O (runescape)

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

M I K E

Quote from: Yoho on March 16, 2011, 05:06:17 PM
QuoteDeath Zone's Enemies
~These Players must be killed on site, with out any question Just Kill Them~
Mystic Titans:
19(Lollol)
18(Aliens)
17(Joker)

That is the reason.

Thanks for telling :/

I never knew they could do that :(

Sora

Quote from: x wild x on March 17, 2011, 01:47:48 AM
i will be off for a while, im sorry. got a busy life :O (runescape)

Alright, good luck.

Yoho

Dench

Brian

May i schedule a rank match with a DCD member or a general?

Sora

No sorry that can't happen brian. I don't really see any point in rank matches. If you want to rank up, you have to show that you really try in everything you do
and you listen to the owners. If they say attack someone, you attack. Well that's it. I don't think that a rank match will be allowed but that's up to oscar.