News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d1stortor

well guys, just to let you all know that i am going to be gone for a week. i am in vacations with my girl in mexico (the promise land). x) pleaseeeeeeee do not have any clan wars, because i want to be in it, hehe. well guys, hope to see you all soon.

Best of luck,

D1stortor
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

gomes97

Quote from: M I K E on February 27, 2011, 01:17:26 PM
Quote from: gomes97 on February 27, 2011, 09:54:26 AM
can i tester at nameless??? because i dont will out deathzone

http://translate.google.fi/?hl=fi&tab=wT#nl|en|

No offence, but you really should try that..

i did it but i see i will out deathzone which vertaler but i dont will and now i make it so sorry for it :'(

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Sad Panda

Can you tell us what "vartaler" means?

Also, 1000th reply. JUST SAYING.

d1stortor

chaoslancex, just to let you know. killer panda, has , his username changed to "sad panda". just wanted to tell you to edit the thing for k0es (if he still in k0es).

Sad Panda

Woooooooooooooooooooow. Suck up and a tattle tale. Woooooooow.

d1stortor

mhm sure. you're the only sucka here....you're the one that never wants to fight me so stfu.

Sad Panda

Just saying, but I killed you in the only match we've had. Too bad.

Kyle

Oscar im going to be inactive for a little while my computer is messed up. I don't know when i'll be back.

d1stortor

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 02, 2011, 04:34:55 PM
Just saying, but I killed you in the only match we've had. Too bad.

hahah, you wish bro. the only time you killed me was because i was lagging. the second day i owned you, and the other days everytime i attacked you, you kept teleing like a little noob you are.

Sora

This is the DeathZone discussion page, not a flaming page. Stop fighting with each other. Steven was just informing Chaoslancex that you changed your name. That's all. and that's all there will be.

d1stortor

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on March 03, 2011, 10:23:41 AM
This is the DeathZone discussion page, not a flaming page. Stop fighting with each other. Steven was just informing Chaoslancex that you changed your name. That's all. and that's all there will be.

i agree, enough with the arguing. so guys, how was the clan war you guys had like a day or two ago? damn guys, i told you all not to have clan wars till i came back from mexico!!!  -.-" im still in mexico probably i will be back on sunday. im enjoying my vacations with my girl so i only log in for like a minute or two then i log out, hehe. i was told i missed something. what was it though? clan war?

Pride

LOLWUT?

Sad Panda

Mazen is Nightwatcher, right? If so, he hasn't even come back for Classic yet.

Batman

Brian, i'm pretty sure that Mazen is residing in Australia. So yes, the time zone's are very different.

<3 Tyren

Android #17

Brian why do you always care about being active not being good at Pking hmm?