News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bri

A lot of our members arn't able to get on as much as yours are, and I usually don't participate cause I don't like fighting like that. I think it's wrong.

brianxchu

Quote from: dieknowsawr on June 16, 2010, 01:36:21 PM
Quote from: Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX on June 16, 2010, 01:30:29 PM
Quote from: Yoho on June 16, 2010, 01:03:53 PM
no they are not, just because when your on and enigma win dosn't mean that's the only time dz lose, it dosn't matter if we have 10 more people then you, it's about your piling ability.   :-\
Enigma piles good.  ;D

Dear Iruleatlife, Shut up you suck at pk-ing they let you in because they need more people. You pathetic because you can't kill anyone in dz so shut up.

lol diek, thats so true...i agree with u  :D

Bri

So is this whole clan war thing done now or not? I hope it is.

Bri

Gets annoying to have to noobpile all the time, yah no.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Yoho on June 16, 2010, 12:57:50 PM
irule, your not even a great pker, your like 3/10.

P.S Dz rules.  ;)
2/10, you suck.

Bri

Yeah, enough about that. We all know he sucks.

Volcanic Me

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,50.msg197.html#msg197

Read through that.

Also:

Forum Policy

In order to maintain the pleasant atmosphere here at the Worldscape Blitz Forums, i have created a general Forum Policy. This policy covers the basic rules for forum behavior, and is an agreement all members are held to. Please note that by posting within Worldscape Blitz Forums, you are consenting to follow the below rules. Those found in violation of the Forum Policy will be subject to administrative action. Also by posting, you've agreed, in regards to the in game server, you may or may not face punishment for forum breach of policy.

Posting

A. Posts may not contain material in violation of the SMF Simple Machines LLC Terms of Service (TOS)

This includes, but is not limited to:

Offensive remarks towards specific members, staff, or generalized groupings.

In short:

Stop flaming. -_-

Bri

It's not us starting it, though, it's on of YOUR clan members. Corny, isn't it?

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Bri on June 17, 2010, 03:34:41 AM
It's not us starting it, though, it's on of YOUR clan members. Corny, isn't it?

The part that I find funny about your statement is that he's not "starting" anything. Even Oscar agreed with one of his statements. Rule never once flamed.

I'm keeping even more of an eye on the clan section of the forums for flaming now.

Bri

How isn't he starting it? He's bragging about how good you guys claim to be, and is egging us on. How is that not starting something?

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Bri on June 17, 2010, 03:46:20 AM
How isn't he starting it? He's bragging about how good you guys claim to be, and is egging us on. How is that not starting something?

He's not flaming, and he's repping his clan. You guys rep your clan frequently. It's allowed. Flaming, however, is not.

Bri

No more posting about that crap on here then? Good. Done and Done. Noob.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Bri on June 17, 2010, 04:01:40 AM

Yeah, disrespecting me by telling me what to do in my area of expertise personally offends me. Disrespecting staff is a direct violation of the Forum Policy.

Pride

What are you talking about? I was just asking if we were done with that? Wow much?Adn, I really said nothing there to offend you?

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Bri on June 17, 2010, 04:01:40 AM

The entire thing offended me really. But let's go into further detail, shall we?

Quote from: Bri on June 17, 2010, 04:01:40 AMNo more posting about that crap on here then?

I'm the forum mod, not you. So you can't tell ME what to do on the forums.

Quote from: Bri on June 17, 2010, 04:01:40 AMDone and Done.

It quite obviously wasn't "done and done", since you were trying to tell me what to do. That honestly just added fuel to the fire.

Quote from: Bri on June 17, 2010, 04:01:40 AMNoob.

And you pretty much sealed your fate with that one. Kidding or not, it angered me after all of your previous insubordination.

So, continue to flame after evading your temporary mute on your account "Bri" and you'll be chewing on a permanent mute/ban.