News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Well said Generals! And mazen is right you leave clan when we need members the most and now you want to rejoin after it's strong... I don't think so people.

And that post if you get decline explains it all. If your decline don't give up just look at gomes97 I think, his still trying to join death zone after been decline over 7 times or so. But Jack your Decline sorry.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: chaoslancex on June 08, 2010, 12:27:41 PM
Well said Generals! And mazen is right you leave clan when we need members the most and now you want to rejoin after it's strong... I don't think so people.

And that post if you get decline explains it all. If your decline don't give up just look at gomes97 I think, his still trying to join death zone after been decline over 7 times or so. But Jack your Decline sorry.
Thats ******* bull****.

-Mute Edit-
Don't swear, I know I do IRL, and I really couldn't care any less, but rules are rules, and NOBODY is an exception.

Bri

~The contents of this message have been hidden.~

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Bri on June 08, 2010, 04:31:43 PM
No it's not, Jack. You arn't a very good pker anyway. Also, your never getting into Beastly Saviours again, anyway.
Brianna, I'm rusty alright. I've had some hard times and had to do a lot of things. That's why i can't pk. Wait until i get back to normal then we can have a fun fight and you can decide that.

wouter

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on June 08, 2010, 04:37:46 PM
No it's not, Jack. You arn't a very good pker anyway. Also, your never getting into Beastly Saviours again, anyway.
Brianna, I'm rusty alright. I've had some hard times and had to do a lot of things. That's why i can't pk. Wait until i get back to normal then we can have a fun fight and you can decide that.
You´re stupid lol. hard times? No way, your pc was broken haqhaha

lollol

Quote from: caponer on June 08, 2010, 05:44:06 PM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on June 08, 2010, 04:37:46 PM
You´re stupid lol. hard times? No way, your pc was broken haqhaha

wouter dun be so mean man,maby he just rlly had hard times and couldn't get on PC we all been through that.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Drunk Mario

I was just wondering if i am accepted or declined yet. I got x wild x's vote today so does that change anything? I await your reply. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Mute on June 08, 2010, 05:48:58 PM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on June 08, 2010, 03:57:48 PM

Thats ******* bull****.

Jeez, someones got a short temper. :P
Yes, i do have a very short temper. I'm sorry but i do go crazy.

I have been though hard time, one of my family members died. Please don't talk about it.

Joker

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on June 09, 2010, 04:24:30 PM
Quote from: Mute on June 08, 2010, 05:48:58 PM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on June 08, 2010, 03:57:48 PM

Thats ******* bull****.

Jeez, someones got a short temper. :P
Yes, i do have a very short temper. I'm sorry but i do go crazy.

I have been though hard time, one of my family members died. Please don't talk about it.
Oh i am sorry for you..

Drunk Mario

Jack, If your in Deathzone, Change your avatar words. " The beastly saviors".

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

I have decided to discuss a new rule.
~NEW people trying to join deathzone,they have done it and joined.
~they said that high ranked deathzone members give us their votes with no proof.
~so i decided to discuss a new rule and it is : Take a screenie and post it here.
FOR AN EXAMPLE:

Bri

It seems like a good idea, I think you guys should use it.

lollol

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Volcanic Me

lollol