News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

Quote from: lollol on May 08, 2010, 04:19:40 PM
u know bro maby ur not maby its just smething on the computer,delete this thing into the (/C) and download it again if it worked then ur not if it didnt then ur iped

and why will they ip u of coruse u did smthing wronge.
Speak proper english man. I don´t understand a damn of what you´re saying.

Quote from: Joker_ on May 08, 2010, 04:46:51 PM
btw..my acc works on other pc...
Dah, it´s ip-banned. Your ip gets blocked from the server. Not your account.

Quote from: Nick© on May 08, 2010, 12:29:06 PM
Some of the staff on here does actually do stuff like that. If you stay on their good side they give you a little lee-way...
No not really. That is what you think because you think you're so perfect and do nothing wrong. In fact, you're one big mistake aye? ;)

Nick©

Well I have personally seen some staff members call them names and then ban them or mute them. One of them is currently staff. Not newly appointed, but they're a mod still.... In game mod.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Nick© on May 08, 2010, 10:14:14 PM
Well I have personally seen some staff members call them names and then ban them or mute them. One of them is currently staff. Not newly appointed, but they're a mod still.... In game mod.

They probably had their reasons to do it. Also, don't forget that they are the one in charge. Not you nick.

Nick©

I know I'm not in charge, nor do I act like it. EVERYONE seems to think that you think you're the head of staff, while on the other hand you aren't even a mod. And the mod that is still a mod had prior issues with them and decided to mute them and a different mod, Cole, ended up unmuting them two weeks later.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Nick© on May 09, 2010, 11:13:40 AM
I know I'm not in charge, nor do I act like it. EVERYONE seems to think that you think you're the head of staff, while on the other hand you aren't even a mod. And the mod that is still a mod had prior issues with them and decided to mute them and a different mod, Cole, ended up unmuting them two weeks later.
I am not even thinking about being in charge. I do think i'm one of the more smarter people around her. Also because I'm older than most of the stupid kids walking around here like you do. Shall we stop spamming this topic or do I have to report you again?

Joker

Nick©

Well being "more smarter" really does not apply to you. Just because you are older does not mean you're more mature. In your case it's the opposite. Being mature is not reporting someone on every occasion just because you're petty.
--Brenden Hills

lollol

People Hear that well,16 Hits Scammed Lolk With Some items and lolk dun wanna stay in clan if 16 hits is in it

so we will make some votes for who to stay in clan lolk or 16 hits,i disscused it with oscar and he agreed.

so let the voting begin.

I VOTE FOR LOLK.

Lolk                                                16 Hits
                                                                        1                                                      0
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

wouter

Quote from: lollol on May 12, 2010, 02:57:49 AM
People Hear that well,16 Hits Scammed Lolk With Some items and lolk dun wanna stay in clan if 16 hits is in it

so we will make some votes for who to stay in clan lolk or 16 hits,i disscused it with oscar and he agreed.

so let the voting begin.

I VOTE FOR LOLK.

Lolk                                                16 Hits
                                                                        1                                                      0

No we're not going to vote people out. 16 hits will be kicked for hacking one of his own clan members. I don't want a clown like that in the clan. 
I sold lolk the top with pain in my heart. I can't just let him walk away with it.
From now on, 16 hits is kicked from the clan and will be deleted from the roster. Also I will talk to jeremy to get him banned. 16 hits won't have any ability to return into the clan and will be added to the K.O.S. list. No further discussion about my decide.

Wouter.

Cancelled since i saw Lolk walking WITH his Desert Top and H.A.M. hood. Can someone explain me this? Who helped this lie into the world?

Chaoslancex

I gave him my only dessert top i had, and Xherox i think thats how you spell it, he gave him hood. that accident that happened to both of them happend to Tony n' I, didn't pay attention and lost Tony's Items. But 16 Hits is getting a really bad reputation and i'll be making a choice on him.

UPDATE: I Need all Dz Members to PM what each one thinks should happen to 16 Hits, since a little trade glitch is making us a man short at this point we can't afford to keep losing members.. i'm trying to resolve this the best way we can. remember we lost Wouter and thats abig hit, so we need more Man Power, but if he needs to be kicked PM me.

Death Zone Founder-
Chaoslancex.

Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX

How do you get cool icons in your title?  ??? Like your nuke emblem.Anything will be fine.  ;D
Please reply.

~Iruleatlife
(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

Dench

Quote from: Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX on May 12, 2010, 03:45:31 PM
How do you get cool icons in your title?  ??? Like your nuke emblem.Anything will be fine.  ;D
Please reply.

~Iruleatlife

Just search "cool symbols" on google.

brianxchu

never mind....16 was kidding...  >:(

Maxi

Chaos, i don't know really when i can be online. I can't set something up.

You may test me when we'll meet later.

Dench

Hey it's b  0  0  m, i'm sorry but i quit dz.