News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

Things such as corporal are used nowadays, while dragon core is not. It's your clan though, not mine. It's your decision. I'd also like to know what you mean by 'signature'.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Chaoslancex

So are we playing Call of Duty or Worldscape last i checked this game is about swords and stuff. but anyways enough of that i'll be holding the meeting tomorrow as schedule.

and what do you mean about "signiture"? i didn't say anything about that.

Pk0wnedall

Oscar, Can you please read my Private Messages on the forums.

Thank-You, I ♥ You Oscar. :-)

Nick©

The clan application asks for a 'signature'. Also COD is for fags and a lot of other war games are too.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Chaoslancex

Ohhhhhh that it just to confirm your application thats all. :)

Nick©

Confirm it....? Aren't you confirming it by posting it.....? Is it so like you're not a bot or something?
--Brenden Hills

gomes97

joker  come online for ff i will join today maby jou are online pm me

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Joker

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Joker_ on May 07, 2010, 07:09:18 AM
I am ip banned,i dunno why. :-\
This sucks, How'd you get Ip-Banned?

What'd you do wrong.

Joker

wouter

Quote from: Joker_ on May 08, 2010, 10:56:48 AM
idk..did nothin..

Can't be. Our staff doesn't ban for no reason. You should have done something wrong. Maybe not on purpose but still. Breaking a rule must be punished.

Nick©

Some of the staff on here does actually do stuff like that. If you stay on their good side they give you a little lee-way...
--Brenden Hills

Joker

Quote from: caponer on May 08, 2010, 12:24:04 PM
Quote from: Joker_ on May 08, 2010, 10:56:48 AM
idk..did nothin..

Can't be. Our staff doesn't ban for no reason. You should have done something wrong. Maybe not on purpose but still. Breaking a rule must be punished.
Wouter...i have done nothing...,there is something wrong,how i have been iped and still a blitz beta tester? ???

lollol

u know bro maby ur not maby its just smething on the computer,delete this thing into the (/C) and download it again if it worked then ur not if it didnt then ur iped

and why will they ip u of coruse u did smthing wronge.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Joker